Snipers

D3M0N1C_50V3R31GN

i'm surprised no one has said this...

a Springfield 1903a4 would be a great addition to the game.

and it is one of the Best bolt action rifles Ever produced.

of course, i would also like to have some of these high powered rifles to come with and with out a scope. some times i feel like sniping some times i feel like being a marksman and not depending on the scope.

2 rifles i would also like to see added... for shits and giggles really.

the any of the lever action rifles with Ladder Gun Sights... then instead of a scope, make the person see the silloette of the ladder sights.

and a Muzzle loaded single shot black powder flint lock rifle.

Mauser k98 maybe springfield dunno bout that not much of a fan and since thers already a mosin nagand rifle but those are under the ww2 weapons thread

-first thing that should be fixed is the distance view for snipers.... I cant see poo <--- I know is censored lol, and is hard to take a target that is 1 kilometer away from you.... the view should be doubled thats it (2x) instead of (1x)

-secondly there should be and anti tank sniper rifle http://www.honorsquad.org/members/Barrett_..._tank_rifle.jpg com on now what year is it, 2077? where the flack went all the artillery..... there should be something that takes mutants in one shot without having to get their heads, and a behemoth in 2 headshots

That would be awesum but think balancing that out how about a mutie plastering you to a wall from there? making you dogmeats next instameal (just add contents to a tin can and seal)

Okay Finally screenies

1x Vss Vintorez still wana add some details

1x Sig 550 snipers ed had sum1 make this for me (all the praise to phalanx) its all in the attache's

A dragunov would be sweet! I have a beautiful 1903a4 m73 rifle model from my DoD 3.1b beta days made by a guy named Trigger, Ive included a copy of his readme because just incase anyone is up to the challenge of bringing it ingame, he does give permission for any kind of modification and rerelease. I have the file already converted to .nif, but that is as far as I can get it, if anyone can bring it ingame I can send this model as a well as a few others he made whenever asked for.

"1903a4 m73 Springfield Sniper Rifle Replacement v2.0

--------------------------

To install, simply unzip into your Day of Defeat Directory

Features:

Completely remodeled rifle with detailed bolt and m73 scope

512x512 textures

high poly p model

Weapon select sprite

Details:

Models and textures by Trigger

v_spring.mdl - 2342 polys

p_spring.mdl - 1028 polys

m73.zip includes decompiled models and the meshes for all textures

I've included these files to make it easier for anyone who wants

to edit these models. Feel free to modify these in any way and re-release,

all that I ask is that proper credit is given.

Trigger

[email protected]

icq - 65687449

aim - non970"

Archived