The talk box

keylek3

well lets hope you two may get back together after this phase in her life. like i know what it is like for people to die in your family, like my grandad died a horrible death alone but by grandmother died when she made my granddad a sandwich and she tripped, but she was laughing when she died because she thought it was funny... that is how i would love to die... laughing...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wasder: sorry if i get abit scientific but it may be a hormonal disbalance, basically your body is being pumped with hormones so sometimes will will be pumped with adrenalin what will make you angry but strong and many other hormones around the body at your age, its a normal thing, anyway i have gotten over the deaths of my grandparents, i still remember them but only the happy memories, but believe me the deaths did change me alot, my grandmother died when i was 6 and i did not know until i was 9... :blink: because no one told me and my grandad died when i was 11/12 during the summer holidays, only two weeks into them...

I felt crap before this happened. It's just odd. About once every few months I feel crap for a week or two, or feel really good for a week or two. Luckily, over christmas I was in a high, so I was really confident and happy all the time. But the last time this happened I was in a high and was really not bothered at all. Weird.

wasder: i have already said, it is just hormones, thats why we feel emotions in the first place, like we cry when we are upset because the hormone what makes us upset needs to get out of the body, so it goes out the tears, that is why you cry when you are upset and that is why people say ''cry it will make you feel better'' because it does because you are getting rid of the hormone...

wasder: exsactly, just calm yourself down if you are depressed, stay away from chocolat because that will make you more depressed and just do something what makes you feel happy or calm but stay away from anything what will make lots of hormones... *wink* LOL... but basically just stay calm.

Archived