[WIP] Cerberus Protect Gear: Armour

Baelkin

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope... Well I've finally landed a job (Call center tech support, full time, horrible pay and retarded working conditions), but I don't really feel like I have any surplus energy to work on this project at the moment. Currently I spend most of my spare time trying to forget that I have to go to work in the morning, but at least I get paid. :P

Yeah, sure. I'll just need to write up a small readme with relevant information, compile the relevant models into an archive and have it uploaded here at the Nexus. I'll probably just wrap up the game models from this project, plues those of the headgear mod, so that everything is available in one neat package. I'll probably be able to put it up for grabs sometime later this week depending on various factors (work, activities, lazyness, etc.).

Uploaded the archive, edited the first page of this thread to reflect that WIP is currently on standby, and added a direct link to the download page.

Have fun with it and remember to give credit if you make use of any of the files contained in it. ;)