[WIP] Cerberus Protect Gear: Armour

Baelkin

That's a fancy balaclava. I still can't wait to see some textures on that bad boy. By the way, about the pistol duel. I had to catch up with some family so I wasn't able to make it. Next time though... next time.

Man, I'm beginning to grow a little tired of this model. There's always *something* wrong everytime I think I'm done with a specific stage. :confused:

Murphy's Law? Maybe it would be a good idea to get somebody to help out?

Nyah, it's not as much a question of me not having the knowledge to fix what's wrong as it's a question of doing everything right the first time around. Due to the fact that I have spent so much time working on this model, the amount of minor errors have piled up and are now showing their ugly face as I begin moving beyond the actualy modelling stage. I should have doublechecked the issue with the arms long ago, or simply just made them "right" the first time around as to prevent these foolish mistakes from factoring in now. :whistling:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Comatosed (again) more like it.

I'm currently looking for a job and as such don't really feel much inclination to work on this project currently.

I could release it as a resource but there are still some issues on the model that needs fixing before I'd want to do that. For instance, there are some see-through areas where the vambraces meets the sleeve due to them being slightly maladjusted, and the Pipboy pieces suffer from the same problem. In my opinion, these issues *have* to be fixed before I release it in any shape or form as the bitching would take no end with these errors still in place.

• 3 weeks later...