[WIP] Cerberus Protect Gear: Armour

Baelkin

I mean a glow that would follow the line's of the armor. Kinda like bloodveins. (Kina out there)

Or you could make a icon or sunthin that would glow (like a glowing hammer and sickel?)

Or a glow that permeates from inside of the armor? Like an inner fire! (12th bottle of nuka cola qauntum!)

And maybe an energy weapon specific armor? The glow fade's when you shoot, boosting the damage of any given laser/plasma?

you could totally do a custom plasma rifle! (pipedream) I would look at the peacekeeper's pistol that just came out for insperation on a "Jin-Roh esqe' energy gun!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean a glow that would follow the line's of the armor. Kinda like bloodveins. (Kina out there)

Or you could make a icon or sunthin that would glow (like a glowing hammer and sickel?)

Or a glow that permeates from inside of the armor? Like an inner fire! (12th bottle of nuka cola qauntum!)

And maybe an energy weapon specific armor? The glow fade's when you shoot, boosting the damage of any given laser/plasma?

you could totally do a custom plasma rifle! (pipedream) I would look at the peacekeeper's pistol that just came out for insperation on a "Jin-Roh esqe' energy gun!

Errrr... no, I can't. Well hypothetically I probably could if I spend a lot of time on it, but I don't think there'll be much of an audience for it compared to the amount of time I'd have to spend implementing it. That being said, I figure if I layout the UVW map decently it shouldn't be difficult for another modder to pick it up and make those things.

Oh hey, now you're making the armor. Don't worry, I won't annoy you to finish this like I did with the mask. Can't wait though.

Meh, I haven't felt all that motivated to work on it lately so maybe a good horsewhipping will motivate me into finishing it. :P

Oh hey, now you're making the armor. Don't worry, I won't annoy you to finish this like I did with the mask. Can't wait though.

Meh, I haven't felt all that motivated to work on it lately so maybe a good horsewhipping will motivate me into finishing it. :P

Ok.. GET IT DONE. DO IT. THE WORLD WILL WORSHIP YOU. IF NOT, I'LL COME TO YOUR HOUSE, TAKE YOUR HEAD, SHOVE IT IN THE COMPUTER SCREEN AND FORCE YOU TO MAKE IT WITH A BROKEN MONITOR. Good enough?

I don't even know anything about Jin-Roh and I want this armor! So.... GET GOING HUSTLE HUSTLE, GET SOMEONE TO CHAIN AND PADLOCK YOU TO YOUR COMPUTER CHAIR AND LIVE OFF OF ENERGY SHAKES AND RED BULL.

BTW when this is done I might like to use it in the Sin City project.

Sheeesh, tough crowd! ;D

I managed to weld the vambraces onto the main mesh yesterday, but I think it looks a little dodgy as I now realize I've been a little sloppy when it comes to planning the low poly stage and how it should all fit when welded together on the same mesh unit. It's not immediately noticable as it's mainly around the area where the elbows meet the inside of the vambraces, and while it's is hidden by the armour plating (ie. you'll likely never see it when using the model in-game), the fact that it's there bugs me.

Meh, I'll fix it if it proves to be more obvious than I expect, but it doesn't seem important at the moment, especially not when I'm being threatened with getting my head stuffed into my flatscreen monitor if I don't get it done soon. :teehee:

Edit: By the way, blame Skree for his damn BF2142 project which got me playing that game again. I forgot how addictive it is to blow people to hell with tanks or stomp on them with battlewalkers. :D