[WIP] Cerberus Protect Gear: Armour

Baelkin

I've put the project on a low burner for a while as I was getting burnt out trying to get it done and staying motivated at the same time. I figure I'll be more motivated once the Pitt is out and I get into playing Fallout 3 again.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Bael, this is turning out really nicely! If i didnt know better, id say you had quite a few years of Game Model Designing under your belt. xP Definately going to rate this a 10/10 on FO3Nexus for quality and arrogance on this project. lol. Oh and personally, i think you should release a teaser on the site, just to hold the place for the armor when it comes out, and maybe a few screenies, someone did that with one of their soon-to-come mods and its already got a 9.8/10 even though it isnt out yet! xD

Best of luck,

Nero.

Damn Bael, this is turning out really nicely! If i didnt know better, id say you had quite a few years of Game Model Designing under your belt. xP Definately going to rate this a 10/10 on FO3Nexus for quality and arrogance on this project. lol. Oh and personally, i think you should release a teaser on the site, just to hold the place for the armor when it comes out, and maybe a few screenies, someone did that with one of their soon-to-come mods and its already got a 9.8/10 even though it isnt out yet! xD

Best of luck,

Nero.

Thanks for the comments, but personally I find releasing teasers and placeholders on the Nexus a litte tacky. To me it's like allow people to rate a movie based on the inital teaser and the promotional posters rather than the actual quality of the movie. In my opinion, when you upload content searchable from the download portal, I think it should either be done and/or ready for testing and if it's still a WIP I think a development journal like this will do the job just fine. The other approach seems an awful lot like a binding contract. :)

Meh, whatever suits you. xP Btw, hows it coming along? I just played Counterstrike 1.6 with a Kerberos Tex mod, and i'm proud to say i've grown pretty attached to the armor. Now if only Killzone 2 were for the 360, then i could wait without worry 'till your Kerberos Protect Armor comes out. xP Oh, gave you a kudos btw for working on such a badass piece of hardware. xD

Thanks speedy, i'll bookmark that so i dont have to keep buggin everyone about it xD (also wonders if there's a Sig Size Limit rule on here, cause the forum mods havnt bugged me about it. prolly cause its full of Epic. XD)

You can check theOnkel Sheolatest screenshots on my Photobucket page[/url] as embedding them in the thread seems to increase the thread load-time.