My movie script: The Last Hero

GenDonuts

The Last Hero: written by: Carmel Lee Johnson III.

Scene 1 (Night Plans)

The scene opens with Sam waking up out of bed. The audience begins to hear him narrate.

Sam: Ya know sometimes you wake up wonderin’ what the hell your going to do today. Then when you really think about it you think its just going to be the same old crap. Well what if all that changed? What if your entire world changed in the blink of an eye? Well on May 19th it did. This is my story. Like most stories it has a plot, a hero, war, deception, greed, power, lust, envy, irony, and most importantly… love. My name is Sam Grey… and this is my story.

Tony: Hey Sam what are you doing tonight?

Sam: I donna… maybe play video games or watch T.V.

Tony: Okay Mr. Ihavenolife.

Sam: What’s that supposed to mean?

Tony: Nothing… hey look Sam theirs a party that Butch is throwing how about yah go.

Sam: I don’t think so man, besides Butch hates me why would he invite me to his party.

Tony: He didn’t I did, so are you in? Yah know I heard Jesse will be their Sam.

Sam: Really! … I mean uh whatever.

Tony: What’s with you two any ways bruh?

Sam: Nothing. All right fine, but if Butch try’s to kick my ass you better have my back man.

Tony: Yo back’s clean as long as I have it man.

Sam: All right then see ya later man.

Tony: See ya.

Scene 2 (Sam’s house)

The scene opens with Sam on his way out of the door, when his mother stops him suddenly.

Mom: Where the hell do you think your going?

Sam: To a party remember… I told you… Its just you were to drunk to remember it.

Mom: Don’t you use that tone with me young man!

Sam: What tone this is my normal voice.

Mom: If your father was here…

Sam: Yeah Well HE’S NOT HERE NOW IS HE? I didn’t think so because he’s dead! Now if you’ll excuse me I have a party to go to!

Mom: YOU CAN’T WALK OUT THAT DOOR!!!

Sam: Just watch me.

Sam walks out of the door and gets into his car on his way to the party a flash back kicks in about how his dad died.

6 months ago

Dad: So you ready for some male bonding son?

Sam Ha ha ha ha, sure whatever Dad… I’m just glad I finally got out of girl bonding time with Jesse and her friends.

Dad: Ha, I remember when I had to go with your mother.

Sam: Just stop right their please.

Dad: Why you don’t want to hear about how hot your mom was.

Sam: Ya know I love the placement of the was in that sentence.

Dad: Well your mom is still pretty hot.

Sam: See this is why I didn’t want to get into this conversation.

Dad: Fair enough.

Sam: So what are we goin’ to do?

Dad: Well I don’t know… How about a movie.

Sam: What’s out right know?

Suddenly a car pulls out in front of them. Sam crashes into it and the car behind him hits as well. The roof of his car flies off and a piece of glass hits his dad in the head. Sam wakes up in the hospital and sees his mom outside his door talking to the doctor. She then begins to start crying into her hands. The doctor walks into his room and tells him his dad just died due massive trauma to the head. The flashback ends and we go back to Sam sitting in his car. He stairs at the steering wheel for a little bit then starts the car and drives off.

I hope u guyz enjoy this kool new sci-fi movie script written by me. :thanks:

Archived