Need help! Texture mods not loading

Deleted4790272User

Sorry, don't know how. No worries though, I am just going to try and have fun with the game even with the bland textures. As long as the weapons and story quests mods that I have work and I don't have FPS in the 20s and lower then I should just enjoy it. I have already put over 800 hours in this game and have yet to even complete it due to keep restarting because of new mods. Thank you all for the assistance, I will try again after bethesda has stopped updating everything and ruining mods or when I get a new computer. Cheers everyone!

On its face it sounds like your HW should be sufficient, though maybe an older system.

Sounds like a possible system level integrity issue, try chkdsk and/or resetting (expanding) your scratch disk.

Or the answers.microsoft.com way sfc /scannow just to make sure all is order before building on a potential foundation of sand.

Ok, I think I got it. I realized the old NMM manager I was using was the one still only created by Nexus, the one no longer updated since 2 or more years ago. Since I didn't think MO2 was any better I downloaded the community updated NMM from Github and before install there was a warning saying that the recent update for FO4 was blocking certain plugins and which I assume was the nexus created mod manager didn't support. After switching to this and reinstalling all the mods again the textures seem to be working now. Haven't done a long playthrough yet to see everything but so far Sanctuary is looking a lot better then with vanilla textures. Thank you all for the help, hopefully it should be good now. Cheers!