I recently downloaded two mods, one was the DSR-1 mod I imported from Fallout 3 to New Vegas, and the M40A5 mod, after I installed one of them I started getting a pink screen everytime I look through the scope, and I can hardly see anything if I can see at all, anyone have this problem too, and if so do any of you know how to fix this? I tried uninstalling the mods, but the scopes still show pink no matter which mod I uninstall.

If it isn't a missing mesh/texture (big exclamation + missing mesh - pink tex = missing tex). I think it is likely you haven't activated Archive Invalidation properly, look it up on google, plenty of guides around.

Archive Invalidation is required to show custom tex's/models in game. Correct implementation of it will fix the problem. I recommend you use FOMM, Fallout Mod Manager to automate this, it applies it automatically on install.

Nope thats not it, the crosshairs are there, everything is there, theres the black, and the cross hairs, and I can see everything fine but everythings tinted pink. Yeah I use FOMM all the time, and I just did Archive Invalidation, but its not helping. Edited by RevenantDark4