Blast from the Past?

nbcaznmaster

I know this might be EXTREME, but i believe it is do-able, but requires a lot of time and multiple modders. What if....you can travel back in time? All the fallout games are post apocalypse, so why dont they mod the game so that the brotherhood, or enclave creates a machine that goes back in time?

When you go back in time, u'll be in DC before the nukes landed and your mission is to stop the 1st nuclear warhead from launching? There should be a timer too, like a month until the nukes are launched, so u have to complete the quest to stop the nuke in a month or else every1 dies and you end up becoming a ghoul? lol, maybe there should be a scene where you run into "yourself".

Maybe the vault dweller will be mistaken as a member of an army, and be forced to fight against the chinese? i would love to see cities/areas before they were destroyed by the nukes. They should be war ravenged though, cuz theres still a war going around. What i'm thinking here is not just a mod of recreating 1 city, but recreation of the WHOLE MAP. I wanna skyscrapers that use to be there, etc, buildings full of people, crowded streets, running cars, REAL COWS!

Of course, to get such a project started, would require mutiple modders. So maybe some1 can create the "BASE" and Modders can expand upon those regions. For example. 1 guy creates everything necessary to travel in time, the quests associated, and creates the starting area. Maybe the map can be dividing into different sections? Modders can choose these sections to remake. And another guy modifies the regions so they "transition" better.

NEW TIME ERA! NEW QUEST! NEW NPCS! NEW EVERYTHING!

(PS. i'd like to be able to actually USE my pre-war money when u time travel)

Archived