Boba Fett Mandalorian armor

ArdenRayer

Eleglas,

First of all what is TCL? I am new to Fallout 3 modding. Secondly, if that is the only thing that is holding you back from doing the Fett Mandalorian Armor mod then could you just leave the TCL out? :confused: :thumbsup: There are so many pros that outweigh the cons in this armor mod that I would think (as well as the rest of the community) a jump that is any higher than a normal jump would suffice. Come on how about it?! Could you mod this armor for us please? :yes:

-JMareel

Mwindaji Expeditions lead designer

Operation Flashpoint 2 Competitive Shooting & Hunting Mod

TCL is a short code for Toggle Clipping, type it into the Fallout console and you will be able to walk through walls and things, also fly.

I can implement the armour into the game via GECK, I can give it special attributes, even make new ones, however, I cannot make the armour mesh wise. I'm a scripter, not a moddler or texturer, Jaysus is good at making meshes, as is daejones, you may wanna consider sending them a PM or something.

I can make the armour with Vanilla meshes, as well as others I currently have in my Meshes folder, but thats as far as I can go, sorry.

UPDATE:

I emailed a few people and got some negative replies in regards to being busy and not able to work on it.

I did get two positive PM's from Kalten1979 and daejones that they can possibly get this armor mod worked on and added to the Fallout 3 world. I will let you know of any more news I get from them and the progress of this armor mod as it comes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...