armor

scarecrowb24

hi i'm really new to the whole creating mod's thing and i only know the basic's in modding and i'm looking for a good looking armor mod. I'v searched on the nexus and can't find what i'm looking for i was wondering if someone could create an armor which look's like and ex us army ranger with a sort of police/swat look to it and a sort of traveler look so he look's bad ass but also looks like a long traveler like the outfit eli where's in the book of eli or what alice where's in resident evil extinction hope someone can help

I should have that as a Signature.

"Nivea usually has something for everyone." XD

Its like a blanket statement at this point lol, if someones looking for something just point them at the spice of life they'll find what they were looking for.

Edited by scottmack

Its like a blanket statement at this point lol, if someones looking for something just point them at the spice of life they'll find what they were looking for.

Ah yeah, Nivea will hook you up. XD

I am almost done with your Skyrim stuff, stupid dismemberment issues...

Ah yeah, Nivea will hook you up. XD

I am almost done with your Skyrim stuff, stupid dismemberment issues...

Mod addicts come looking for their fix :P

I'll pretend to know what dismemberment issues are so I can fit in the armor club :) I managed to get those swords done in the end, getting them into skyrim wasnt very difficult from blender. Not as much work-arounds as I though would be needed.