How to add flag/tag for breathing sounds from Helmet Overlay to mod items?

Title. Using FNVEdit. Have figured out how to add mod items to the list for specific visors, but can't quite find how I would set them to have the breathing sounds the mod adds to several items. Talking about this mod in particular. Normally this is the sort of thing I would ask about in a mod's comments, but unfortunately, they've been locked for quite some time on this one. I'll also edit this post if I find out on my own, so other people can know for in future.

I have found a 'global' value for the breath, but don't know if that's the answer or how I would use it to add it to the other items somehow.

EDIT: Ah, found it. Breathing does in fact have a FormID list, it's just easy to gloss over looking at the lists for all the different helmet overlays. Simply needed to add the appropriate items to it.

Edited by ATalkingMicrophone

Didn't realize that :ohmy:. I agree a mod specific fix is inappropriate, but wonder how does vanilla add "breathing" sounds to headgear? I would like to provide the "approved" solution to the question instead of just dropping it.

-Dubious-