Chinese Artillery Base in The Wasteland?

asdasdsuper

Chinese Epic Base Modification Request

I can't make this...Because i suck with G.E.C.K., just my idea for it. Only good at textures

With the new DLC content, wouldn't it be possible to add the artillery stations and replace the Ghoul Chinese people with the DLC content chinese army? The artillery could use the SatCom Array-05a artillery strike effect...toned down a bit. I don't know if you can make the chinese enemy to all, then make the Artillery attack anyone who comes within xmiles metes w/e. Then with Marts Mutant Mod, you could spawn a war sortav' inbetween the chinese and American soldiers, with ranks like grunt ( winterized combat armor, G3 ) and the Clankers*, for high end system users o.o..I dunno about the Chimeras or the spiders, someone would have to make a US army vehicle, or give the USA Strike team CO ( the player ) a radio like the Enclave Commander mod that calls in Artillery strikes that strikes where you point, and a reload or wear off effect of 2 mins. The Chinese could have unlimited troops during the battles and the US has reinforcements ( again the strike team CO radio can call in Vertibirds ) again, a timed reload or wear off. But that would be a whole lotta lag. Maybe just the Artillery stations and without my whole other ramble, but meh, for anyone who wants to make an awesome mod...Just give me credit for the awesome idea..That probably has been thought about already.

Edit: Possibly a flare that you throw and its effect is like 9 missiles.

So post what you think about it, and sorry if i spoiled your DLC content. I warned you.

lol this wud be great but idk if its going to happen eny time soon cuss a must have a xboxlive gamertag to get the dlc and until it comes out for the ppl who dont whont a live accont but still the dlc you know but i wudnt mind seing a snow peek with this stuff on it

lol this wud be great but idk if its going to happen eny time soon cuss a must have a xboxlive gamertag to get the dlc and until it comes out for the ppl who dont whont a live accont but still the dlc you know but i wudnt mind seing a snow peek with this stuff on it

Yeah, I understand that, it just be awesome. Ive been watching tutorials for GECK and placing stuff, but the DLC Live package is VERY hard to unpack. I have no idea where they install it, lol. Can anyone help me?

Archived