Terran Confederation

bebbe777

I am making a Space Station for the GTS mod ( http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3157 ). There are teleporter beacons that take you to the space station then you can use the station's teleporter to go anywhere in the world. I was thinking of including a map to travel destinations near Earth, too. You might want to use this to get you to your moon base. *shrug*

As this mod has got some interest and people want it to become much more than my initial plan I am now seeking...help, well not the PANIC-button-help but a crew that can make textures, meshes, dialog and quests. I can do textures and I am getting better at it every day, Im also learning the advanced functions in GECK. With a one man crew this may take a while. Anyone that can contribute for the ConFederation.

Does anyone know how to change the map on the Pleximap that can be found in the Citadel. When I change DDS it just change the surrounding metal structure but the map never change. Do I have to change the NIF. file?

• 3 weeks later...

I think that concerning the Confed nanosuit that you should add a script along the lines of this:

scn ConNanosuit
Begin OnEquip Player
player.UnequipItem PipBoyGlove 0 1
End

Begin OnUnequip
player.EquipItem PipBoyGlove 0 1
End

which would, when you equip the armor remove the pip-boy from your arm and put it back when you unequip it.

Does anyone know how to change the map on the Pleximap that can be found in the Citadel. When I change DDS it just change the surrounding metal structure but the map never change. Do I have to change the NIF. file?

Yes you must make a new Nif and change the textures there. Inside this NIF there are 2 texture paths you must change. I already did it before and it worked.

• 5 months later...