ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Immersive Animations and XP32

arotished

I did like that.

Dual Sheath Redux-34155-1-6

XPMS 1-6 NMM-BAIN Installer-26800-1-6

Immersive Animations - NMM Installer-34950-V2-0

thanks...so something like this? (I dont wanna use FNIS)

PS! Installed Realistisc Ragdolls and Force before I installed XP32 and overwrote RRnF files with the new XP32 files as they share the same skeleton.ini files.

http://www.raceinfo.no/temp/Uten%20navn_66.jpg

Tried to deactivate both XP32, immersive animation and Dual Sheaht Redux to see how the game was then but that ended with a CTD before I came to the main menu...

Does anyone have these mods install and have them working probably?

• 2 months later...

I managed to get them working... kind of, but not very well. I wish DSR and Immersive Animations would just merge into one mod, or at least make a thorough installation guide for installing XP32, DSR and IA as, let's be honest, no one is going to use DSR without IA and vice versa. :P

• 2 years later...

Installation order is high priority

Prior to installing make sure you have sky ui and FNIS (REQUIRED) And your weapon/armor mods installed

1. Install realistic ragdolls and force

2. Install immersive animations

Select what you want

3. Install xp32 skeleton

DO NOT SELECT ANIMATION IN XP32 AS IMMERSIVE ANIMATION HAS ALREADY INSTALLED THEM (i made that mistake 4 times)

4. Install dual sheath redux

5. In your skyrim/data/skyproc patches folder run the .jar file and patch skyrim

6. Close nexus and reopen it, in the plugin list you should have a dual sheath redux plugin, make sure this is ticked.

7. Run FNIS, as this loads your selected animations, without it your character will look like a mannequin.

Launch skyrim

• 2 years later...

Installation order is high priority

Prior to installing make sure you have sky ui and FNIS (REQUIRED) And your weapon/armor mods installed

1. Install realistic ragdolls and force

2. Install immersive animations

Select what you want

3. Install xp32 skeleton

DO NOT SELECT ANIMATION IN XP32 AS IMMERSIVE ANIMATION HAS ALREADY INSTALLED THEM (i made that mistake 4 times)

4. Install dual sheath redux

5. In your skyrim/data/skyproc patches folder run the .jar file and patch skyrim

6. Close nexus and reopen it, in the plugin list you should have a dual sheath redux plugin, make sure this is ticked.

7. Run FNIS, as this loads your selected animations, without it your character will look like a mannequin.

Launch skyrim

This is like.. the best summary i have seen for installing IA xpmse and dsr together.. kudos