Robocop mod idea

trippint82

This is for an idea for a Robocop mod I searched the forums and didn’t find any request yet, but I’m still a newbie at this so bear with me.

This would be kind of a dungeon quest mod with some cool stuff added.

A new location which can be any office building called OCP D.C. headquarters

It should have some enemy npc characters like ghouled police officers which could use any weapons really but they would wear the vault security armor cause that is kind of what they used in the movie, and the police officer uniforms by sugarape.

http://fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3044

Also one of the boss characters would be like the main corporate bad guy in the movie but he could wear the business suit and have a rare weapon which is the cobra gun. I tried to look for a pick of it couldn’t really find anything but I think it was like a 50 cal rifle or something.

Also it would have Robocop of course. Now with this I thought maybe some options like have him sealed in the basement lab in a tranquility chamber with a very hard terminal. When you break that or find the password in the dungeon you can activate him making him a companion or deactivate him and kill him but loot his helmet, armor and gun the auto-9.

This is kind of a big request cause there is no fallout 3 model for it but there are some 3ds models already out there. Also it would be cool if someone made a female version……which takes some skill cause they didn’t even do that for the movies or comics……which brings me to another idea.

link to a 3d model

http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/206010

An evil Robocop which would be a female…..but the armor changes with characters based on what sex your character is but the armor would be a metallic black texture. Probably give her an auto-9 as well but pretty tough.

a link for how the action works

I guess the stats would be pretty good but balanced…..high DR…..strength and endurance bonus…..lose some agility or something.

The visor should give some ap and vats bonus maybe a zoom feature and auto infrared

The Auto-9 is a sweet gun a fully or burst auto handgun.

I don’t know if it’s possible but an ED-209 boss would be cool too. here is a link to a 3ds model

Maybe add a perk when you kill all the bosses I don’t know what stats just a pip boy with Robocop armor picture would be funny…..To Serve and Protect

I know it doesn’t really fit lore but the coolness value for me outweighs that

Archived