Quick Question!help needed!

riaehtmai

By rebooting your computer I am assuming you mean powering it off or restarting. If that is the case rebooting your computer will not have any effect on saved games or mods. Your saves are in your Documents folder and your mods are in a separate folder.

if you are referring to re-installing Windows/formatting HDD then all you need do is take your save files out of MyDocuments/My Games/falloutNV and when you have sucessfully reinstall Windows and NV, pop em back in that location. be warned that you will want to set up your mods the same way you did last time, or at least very similar!

i was talking about deleting everything on my computer i thought thats what rebooting was.

because im having a problem installing any mods for some reason i can only install texture mods which is annoying.

if i reinstall windows does that delete everything on my computer?

Do as I recommended and you will be fine. Yes A reinstall will delete all data in your Windows directories. Put the save games on a USB and put them back after wards.

alright thanks.

another question though, why cant i download any other mods besides texture mods?

it automatically disables any new mod i download when i try activating it on NMM

it tells me this plugin has been manually removed

and to restart NMM, then it says its activated.

but the mod isnt there, idk what it could be, i need major help. =/

Edited by riaehtmai