Warhammer 40k Inquisition Symphony

Ultramar666

Hi there People, i´m new here, and from Germany ( not perfect English ). And i would like to create a Modification ( inofficial, because the terms and Licenses of Games Workshop are very striktly and i don´t want to shut down the Project. ) about the Warhammer 40k Universe ( i haven´t searched for other similar Topics, if they exist, then i am sorry. )

I played the whole Fallout 3 Game many Times, and most of the Items, Weapons and some other Stuff reminds me of 40K.

I saw some Mods about 40k like the Bolter, Myers Items, Grey Knight Halberd and so on. Also some Mods could be used together to make the whole Project a little bit easier. This shall not be a whole new Mod, but i think it would be a lot of Fun to play as an Inquisitor, with his Retinue, and the Option to call in Reinforcements in Form of Guardsmen or Space Marines ;) and than fight some epic Battles across the Wastelands against Orks/S-Mutants, Cultists/Raiders ...

So, that was the short Version, if some People are interrested to work on something like that... you are welcome.

So please give me some Critics and responses about this, i will explain the whole Project if i can interrest some People for this Mod, because this is a lot of Work for one alone. So, now it´s up to you.

FOR THE EMPEROR!!!

I can only imagine what it would be like.. A squad of 5 space marines stumbles out of a drop pod, then all of a sudden, super-mutants come out, and the space marines shout out "ORKS! QUICKLY! PURGE THEM!" Then the Muties drop dead from many bullets to the face....

I'd like that.. :smile:

Yep, that´s what i was thinking. I modified some Mods from the Nexus Archive so far, changed the Voices from the Enclave Soldiers, they use the Space Marine Voices from Dawn of War now. I managed to edit them with some audio Tool. My Test Character is wearing Items from Warhammer 40K Items of Myerz, ( Really nice Mod Man! ) the Bolter from Rsugar, ( edited them a bit to fit for my needs, because it was a bit overpowered ) also Good Work!

The Idea with the Drop Pods is good, but i want to change the Vertibird wich brings the Reinforcments in Enclave Commander 075 to a Thunderhawk ( Hell of a Work!!! )

Ok People, i don´t want to steal the Work or Ideas of others, i keep the Changes of all that named and used Mods from others on my Harddisk, they won´t be uploaded here until i asked for Permission from the Creators. This Project is Alpha Phase, for now i just wont to get some of my Ideas to Work. That means i try to get my own 40k Universe on Screen with a deep Expierience for Epic Battles. I just want to interrest some Modders/Scriptors :whistling: to join this Project, or help me with this.

The Plan so far is to change the surrounding Story from Fallout 3 to fit with my Mod. that means, you play as an Imperial Inquisitor, gather Retinues around, and when in need you call in the Astartes or Imperial Guard to assist you. You can search for Relics like Weapons ( Gave the Dark Angel Power Sword a little retexturing, now it looks a little more older and blessed. It unleashes an energy Strike now on the Target, doing "realistic" Damage 40k like ) Best Regards to the Creator!

Some unique Items can be also found, thought of Crux Terminatus or Rosarius Soul Armor. Random Encounters will be changed: S-Mutants to Orks, Raiders to Chaos Cultists Outcasts to Chaos Marines and so on. Of Course there will be a lot more Enemys spawned than normal, you are an Inquisitor, you can call in an Orbital strike if you want. ( working on a Script to give the Ability from Takoma Industrial to call in the Artillery Strike everywhere ) And you have a strong force behind you. The Main Quests will be untouched, and i don´t want to change them, this will be too much.

So, this is it for now. I will post some Pictures from the Projekt from Time to Time. And to tell again, everyone who is interrested give me a Sign, you are welcome.

Archived