New to CK how to not only load mods plugins but also save them as requirement for my new mod ?

Andrewupkins

Hi, like the title say, I created an NPC at abernathy farm for example and I wanted him to wear vtaw outfit mod, so I load F04 and my mod as active as well as check the Vtaw esp plugin. And then create a new outfit dropping the vtaw armor in it and selecting for the NPC this new outfit, he wear it in the preview window but not in game he show up naked, I have also added the bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1 ato the CK configuration text, so how do I proceed ?

You need to edit the vtaw mod using xEdit and set the header flag as a master file (esm). Then load it up in CK and make your mod.

Thanks for the reply, so in FO4 edit I see the file header in the Vtaw plugin does the set flag is in there or its an action by clicking on the file itself, sorry for don't understanding a thing but it's all new to me

Click in header field in the right-hand window, and select ESM from the drop-list, like in the example below (click where I've circled in red):

Capture.png

Click in header field in the right-hand window, and select ESM from the drop-list, like in the example below (click where I've circled in red):

Capture.png

Thanks ! Love your grab that pie mod by the way

Capture.png

I have one very last question, I have transformed the DiamondCity expansion in an esm but by default it got a rule of being load after depravity which is an esp, it creat cycle rule conflict which now force me to transform depravity in an esm, I also have LOST VIG sorting patch wich require both of those esp, by transforming them in esm does the mods which originally require their esp not esm will still work ? And because making them esm put them on top of the load order can it make some mod which should be at the bottom malfunction ? I seem to conclude that it will be easier to modify the mod I want to edit directly but is there a way from the ck to do an alternative save of the same edited mod, because except from the fallout4esm it overwrite directly

Edited by Andrewupkins

Capture.png

I have one very last question, I have transformed the DiamondCity expansion in an esm but by default it got a rule of being load after depravity which is an esp, it creat cycle rule conflict which now force me to transform depravity in an esm, I also have LOST VIG sorting patch wich require both of those esp, by transforming them in esm does the mods which originally require their esp not esm will still work ? And because making them esm put them on top of the load order can it make some mod which should be at the bottom malfunction ? I seem to conclude that it will be easier to modify the mod I want to edit directly but is there a way from the ck to do an alternative save of the same edited mod, because except from the fallout4esm it overwrite directly

Allright, thx for all your help