Difficulty mod

RKade8583

Is there a way that someone can either make the mod or teach me how to do it? Here's what I want

difficulty: damage-enemy damage

Very Easy: 1-1

Easy: 1/2-2

Normal: 1/2-4

Hard: 1/3-6

Very Hard: 1/5-10

Logic being that even at level 20, you've got to be on your A game or you'll be ruined. I want Very hard to be like Oblivion was. Except the darn companions could mess it up. Is there some way to roll them back to the player default so they don't walk all over everything?

My email is [email protected]

My AIM/YIM/Skype is rkade8583

Thank you

Ryan

you could do what i did to make the game harder

i made all the weapons about 5X stronger not just the ones i use so while i may kill the enemies faster then i use to but they tend to also be able to kill me in just a couple of seconds

i felt that it would make things more interesting and fun for my stealth based character if i get caught killing enemies im totally screwed if theres 2 or 3 enemies because im not a big fan of VATS i only use it under the most extreme conditions

if you dont know how to do this but it sounds good to you ill make you your own esp you probably wouldnt want mine i made my weapons a bit different i got tired of removing limbs and blowing them up with small weapons like assault rifles or removing limbs with knives

so i made it so the only weapon that can make limbs explode is the shotgun and only ones that can remove limbs are ones like the minigun and swords of course i left all lasers as being able to sever limbs it only makes sense they could

Archived