JoRhajak

@lamer1000

I'll quote myself "I have incorporated some remodeled morrowind assets and I would be open to including oblivion remodeled assets as well" but this doesn't mean that I can use meshes directly from oblivion or morrowind. The mod would be taken down for legal reasons. If you could remodel the flesh atronach (we have someone doing the scamp) that'd be cool. You could, if you're having trouble, pull the mesh into the 3d program of your choice and then model over it, then once your done, delete the original and save your version. If you model it I can use it, but the only meshes I can Directly pull into the mod are those of skyrim. All aside, both of those creatures have already planned for being in the mod.

Yeah, you are probably right concerning the legality of use of those meshes directly as they are. Anyway it requires more then simple conversion to make it look good and fresh. I will see what can I do. Still I have a couple other ideas. Will let you know if I have something.

Yeah, you are probably right concerning the legality of use of those meshes directly as they are. Anyway it requires more then simple conversion to make it look good and fresh. I will see what can I do. Still I have a couple other ideas. Will let you know if I have something.

Cool, I always enjoy new ideas