CTD outside of Windhelm!

FameTooHigh

As far as I know this only happens outside of Windhelm. (Havent looked around to see if this happens elsewhere) ANywhere near the bridge, stables, or city gate and I CTD. Im running 40 or so mods, all cleaned with TES5 Edit, sorted by boss. I had problems a couple days ago unrelated to this that caused me to un install and re install skyrim. I downloaded some of the same mods, made sure they were all up to date and all that. I've tried countless things, from traveling to an indoor location and waiting for 3 in game days, and i've tried turning my video settings as low as possible, to no avail. Any help available would be greatly appreciated. I am still relatively new to Skyrim for the PC and modding in general, so bear with me if I seem slow.

EDIT: I can post my boss load order if neccesary or anything else that can help.

Edited by FameTooHigh

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also having the same issues.
Im probably 20 ~ish hours into the game and as far as I can tell it only crashes when i fast-travel to a location near windhelm (can travel to windhelm without any problems) or walks near the windhelm stable, honeyfrost farm, the docks (generally east of the city).
I tried to look at the papyrus logs, but as im not that great at scripting, I couldn't make any sense of the last entries.