No interaction bug

Cyrkiel1

I have weird problem. I realised, i can't use alchemy lab, forge and another interactive objects. I reinstalled whole Skyrim, including mods, but problem was the same. So i started new game and there everything is ok. Maybe someone else used to have the same problem, and know way to solve it. I hope my saves are not lost. Looking forward to Your help!

(sorry for any mistakes in language, still learning this :smile: )

Just a thought, when you reinstalled, did you also delete/move/rename your Skyrim.ini, that is usually found in My Documents\My Games\Skyrim

If you didn't, this might cause problems. Although since starting a new game fixed the issue, it is far more likely that in fact your saves were corrupt. It can happen - a few weeks back I lost my main character Emilie at level 50 something, in her case the problem was that the game crashed whenever she fast travelled to or otherwise tried to go anywhere in Winterhold. Which was a bit of a pain considering that she is a Breton and a major magic user....

Just a thought, when you reinstalled, did you also delete/move/rename your Skyrim.ini, that is usually found in My Documents\My Games\Skyrim

If you didn't, this might cause problems. Although since starting a new game fixed the issue, it is far more likely that in fact your saves were corrupt. It can happen - a few weeks back I lost my main character Emilie at level 50 something, in her case the problem was that the game crashed whenever she fast travelled to or otherwise tried to go anywhere in Winterhold. Which was a bit of a pain considering that she is a Breton and a major magic user....

I used to have similar problem with saves, but finally i retrieved my 120 hours character by updating skyrim to dawnguard or something. I can not recall what exactly i've done. Anyway i removed all files from documents, then paste the old saves.