Wisdom of the Ancestors - Discussion

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He might be still alive, but I'm not sure if he'd be leading the Skyrim legions, especially since the Great War resumed. He might have been promoted and be back in Cyrodiil for all I know. :P

Most likely it will be Legate Rikke... she was his aide de comp during the civil war so she would have likely been promoted and put into command. Secondly I suspected our hunt for the Thalmor would take us to the Reach which is why I created Svarn... he was a legion scout and a scout for Markarth against the Forsworn so it would be interesting to see a battle over the Reach.

Yeah, I definitely understand that, I guess PM between Auri, Yourself and I will have to be used to set any events straight that involve Velanya, Faeryn, Adrynn and/or Baltis. Just so that they don't have "memories" that directly conflict you know? Ie: Baltis thinking it was a peaceful meeting while Adrynn losing his sword etc.

Aye, I agree. Zephyr, what's your steam name? I'll add you and we can discuss it. :) Also, I added the bit about Adrynn losing his sword because I figured Adrynn would see Baltis as attacking Azura's Shrine. That's where I thought they may battle.