Wisdom of the Ancestors - Discussion

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I don't think I'm going to have time to read the entire thread. Can someone recap for me please?

OK, where did you leave off? Do you know about the two separate groups, yet?

Okay so: From here, the group met with a few more characters, Adrynn and Faeryn, two Dunmer veterans from Morrowind, the former Redoran, the latter an Ordinator. The group headed towards Whiterun, their common destination where they met Sorin (she has a longer name than that that I can't hope to spell correctly, she is an Altmer Imperial battlemage) and Sera (I also can't spell that correctly and Ashlander turned Imperial Scout). Here, the group split slightly. Sera and Faeryn headed to the Reach towards the Karthspire while Adrynn, Sorin and the rest of the gang you've met headed towards Labyrinthian where the rest of the Thalmor lay.

Meanwhile: Auriana met Seutin, an Imperial Scout and descendant of her long dead companion from Morrowind, Lecuaro. Auriana is attempting to restore the Blades. She sends Seutin with a letter to Morgia (a mysterious woman with great influence in the Imperial City). He is on his way back while Auri tries to restore Skyhaven temple a little on her own.

Also Meanwhile: the lich, Baltis Llervu (undead Dunmer) is exploring Labyrinthian building a small squad of undead things to help him in his searches and in general starts to settle in. The Thalmor arrive, lead by Galus Faramel (Altmer battlemage/wizard) under the alias Sinderion of Summerset. Their progress is slow and their casualties high.

The main group arrives in Labyrinthian and encounters the Thalmor fighting a massive skeletal dragon. The undead are destroyed and the Thalmor flee. When the tiny group of Thalmor survivors reach a mysterious door, the group catches up to them and Baltis Llervu destroys the door and confronts Galus. Galus kills his command. Before Galus reveals that he is a spy, Ra'Qassar attacks him in a blood fury, somehow summoning flames about his sword. Galus is saved by a mysterious stranger, Kriak the Dark, who has a past with the lich, Sorin and Adrynn leading to a brief reunion and the presentation of Baltis's phylactery to Adrynn who hides it for safekeeping in a pocket realm of Azura, ironically making the warrior's former foe truly immortal. After this, the group heads outside where wounds are licked and magicka replenished. Here, Adrynn, Sandhya, Ra'Qassar, Sorin, Svarn, Galus and Baltis (I think that's everyone?) make for the Karthspire themselves and are not far along the road twixt Labyrinthian and Whiterun. The rest of the gang is making their way towards Whiterun to inform the Jarl that the Thalmor threat is no more and (presumably) to claim the bounty on the Thalmor band.