Wisdom of the Ancestors - Discussion

This is good for a general idea. Keep in mind, though, that we are throwing in a lot of technicalities that have the potential of making the RP less fun than it could be. We need to take care not to get bogged down in travel too much.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, by no means does this mean that you should post for every single day that we are travelling just to say that we are travelling, I'm just throwing this out here to give a reasonable time scale, just "eyeball" it. There's no need to bust out a ruler, map and calculator every time we pick a destination. For example, my post will span multiple days. This doesn't mean that these days didn't happen, just that nothing important happened.

Okay, so Willis' explanation ended up coming out of the blue there, but after two days of his new companions distrusting him, I think it's about time he got the exposition out of the way.

I also want to be clear, there is no need to actually integrate his tale into the plot—I have no concrete plans for Kr'ohr, so unless you guys really want a new twist thrown in, he probably won't be appearing. He could be in Akavir, for all I know.

Heh. I'm sure Auriana has her own plans, but a history for every character is always a good thing. :3 I'll have my post done soon. Actually, I was in the process of writing it when you posted, so I had to start over. XD No biggie though.

Haha, sorry about that. My RP style tends to be very passionate, so I try to post as frequently as the surrounding interactions allow. That and this particular RP moves much more quickly than what I'm used to, so I don't want to risk falling behind.

@Glitchipedia: that's perfectly fine. Haha. It fluctuates depending on how much everyone has free time to post.

@Macman: Svarn's response made me :facepalm: so that's why Adrynn's reply is so biting. >.< nothing directed at you though, so don't take it out of context. :3 The veteran in Adrynn is aghast considering the caution he had just given.

I never did Dark, Svarn deep down knows Adrynn is right but he is consumed by his grief. He knows that if he faced the forsworn in numbers he would likely die, to him it would be a good death but what Adrynn said also told him that his death could mean the death of countless innocents, and he could not go to Sovngarde knowing that his death lead to the deaths of many others.

THAT is what will keep him going.