Wisdom of the Ancestors - Discussion

Well, it's already been hinted that the Thalmor ran to the mountains to the north of the hold, possibly to the south/southeast near Riverwood, and towards Eastmarch. Maybe just run with those locations?

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put the towards riverwood thing in there partially because it seemed like that was where yall came from, and hence where Mythic's character slaughtered a lot of Thalmor. The rest I just figured scatter so... yeah haha

@ Mythic:Ra'Qassar will get to like yall better, he likes Sienna better now that he knows she's not legion, but still doesn't care for her too much. I imagine she'll grow on him

>ears droop< so. . . even default Lilmotthiit is out? (Elder Scrolls; Lilmotthiit is the fox race thought to be related to the Khajiit. Also thought to be extinct, and I admit that I might be misspelling it.) because wolf here doesn't want to have to play as smoothskin, scaleskin, or cat. Will play cat if I have to though.

>left ear perks< exotic weapons(bladestaff please)?

Edited by WolvenEdge

Name: Svarn Wild-Heart

Race: Nord

Appearance: 7803_564220353630125_358320970_n.jpg

Skills: Archery, Axes, Tracking, Hunting and Stealth

Equipment: Fur armor to protect him from the cold of Skyrim, His bow. His axe and hunting knife.

Homeland: Skyrim

Personality: Gruff, friendly to anyone that supported the Stormcloak movement and has a anger towards the empire but hates Forsworn the most.

Background: Prior to the Civil war he lived as a forester for Jarl Igmund of Markarth, hunting game for the Jarl and protecting his forests from bandits and poachers. When the Forsworn began their rebellion he was tasked to scout for the Jarls army and he lead numerous raids on Forsworn camps, they gave him the nickname 'Wild Heart' because it seemed Kynareth herself blessed him with the gift of the forests heart. During the beginning of the war the Forsworn found his home in the forests and attacked him and his pregnant wife Visna, they managed to fight off most of them but they were overrun. The leader a very powerful Briar Heart and enigma known only as the Heir tortured him at first, interrogating him as to where the Markarth weaknesses were but when Svarn refused to tell him he took the wood-cutting axe and beheaded his wife with it.

It was then that the Markarth Militia attacked, routing the Forsworn. Svarn was destroyed and he swore to Talos that he would hunt the cursed Forsworn to the ends of Skyrim, he left the Markarth Militia and vanished into the forests of Skyrim hunting down Forsworn and most of all, The Heir. He adopted the Forsworn name for him of Wild Heart which is whispered around Forsworn camps and is synonymous with death. His preferred weapon his the very axe used to behead his wife, he named Fjorlag and is hound Fenrir...

Edited by Macman253