Wisdom of the Ancestors - Discussion

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;D I love being able to RP as Adrynn again. It's so much fun. ^^ especially since he's still as lovably quick to anger as always. XD Though its tempered a bit by knowing he's not as fast as he used to be. :ohdear:

I really relish in actually being able to Rp with Adrynn, Faeryn and Velanya this time around, rather than observing them from afar, It was so interesting reading about them, but it's not quite the same as us meeting in character :biggrin: I do hope they and Iodiria get on, as despite us never having chance to write about it, it's clear enough they worked together in Mournhold :happy:

Age just brings wisdom, and those old Redoran Councillors always struck me as rather difficult to fight, limp or not ;D

Seeing as how I cannot get a screenshot to upload here I am linking the mod I used for the armor of Nightshade. I found the Evil Mastermind Armor to be an epic Brotherhood assassin armor so here is the mod, all credit goes to Satyr and ZeroFrost for their awesome mod I am just using it as a visual likeness for this Rp.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25476/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D25476%26user%3D1&pUp=1

Hello! It's been a long time.... I suppose a lot has changed? maybe? just a little? no?

I'm kinda excited, i mean I haven't RPed in a long while and I wanna get back into it. There's SO MANY character sheets. I have to read them all, before I do my own of course, and read the rp, which, I don't know, could take a while... I'm semi busy but yeah I'll try to read as much as I can as fast as I can.

Awesome to see you again Brown cow XD

Here is my third and final sheet :happy: Admittedly a rather removed character from the actually vicinity of everyone else, her role will be played out in letters and messages delivered by courier for the most part, but she does play an important role in the plot, so I'm rather glad such an awesome character from Lore is taking up some space ;D

Name: Morgiah/The Black Queen/Queen Of Worms (amongst other things)

Race: Dunmer

Appearance: Tall, proud, and darkly beautiful, Morgiah’s is an unforgettable face framed by proud cheekbones and narrow eyebrows, large lashes and a symmetrical nose, she possesses all the beauty her mother Barenziah possessed in her youth, mixed with the strong features of her father. Her hair is raven black, and her eyes a deep purple.

Skills: Destruction, Conjuration, Necromancy, Speechcraft, Short-blade.

Equipment: Finery would sum up the various articles of clothing that the Black Queen possesses the large majority red, purple, or black. Given her age she is certainly not an old woman by her people’s standards, and often dresses modestly, in a way which accentuates her body and assets without revealing an excessive amount of flesh.

Her most notable possession is the Necromancer’s Amulet, she usually conceals the pendant itself beneath her clothing so not to attract suspicion, and no one knows just where she obtained it from.

Homeland: Morrowind.

Personality: Cold, ruthless, cunning, reserved and intelligent, Morgiah is a venomous game-player and manipulator, preferring to act behind the scenes by pulling little strings here and there to determine which way the fabric unravels, she is not the evil mastermind many make her out to be, simply a woman well versed in how to play the true game of politics, that being the dangerous, razor-coated version most are too scared to partake in. She does have a warm and compassionate side that surfaced as she raised her children, but is fiercly protective, and incredibly unforgiving, the current brunt of her strife is the Aldmeri dominion.

Background: A shadowy figure and obscure even to those she holds dear, The Black Queen was born to the legendary royal figures Barenziah and Symmachus, as the younger sister to Hlaalu Helseth, once King of Morrowind. She lived in Wayrest for a number of years as the princess, and through means she never reveals, and most are not even aware about, formed an alliance of some kind with the King of Worms himself, Mannimarco. What transpired between the two has never been revealed, and is perhaps the most obscure secret Morgiah possesses. Obvious enough though, is that somewhere down the line she was enthralled by the dark arts, and through her covert practice in necromancy, was dubbed the Queen of Worms.

Her early life however was almost forgotten upon her marriage to Altmer King of Firsthold, Karoodil, to whom she bore two children, the blood-heirs to the throne. It was at this time her people bestowed upon her the silently whispered name of “Black Queen” Not only for the dark complexion that was so uncommon to the golden elves, but due to her ruthless and unappealing nature that the peasantry had discovered.

Perhaps the most notable event of her life to date (At least in the eyes of those who had read about her) was the rebellion she quelled with dirty tricks as detailed in the well-known book “The Firsthold Revolt”.

But the situation for an alien queen in a land of prejudice was proven to be a life of false hope as the Thalmor seized power and lit the fires that started the Great War. Their leaders had cultivated an army of pure-blooded Altmer that believed it was their right, and their right alone to rule the isles from which they hail. Taking her children she fled the Summerset Isles, renamed Alinor, and made her way to Cyrodiil for refuge in the Imperial City.

By all accounts she was as close to Imperial Royalty as was possible, her line came from Barenziah, and the Queen-Consort’s reputation ensured that her daughter would find comfortable living as the war broke out. After the sacking of the Imperial Palace she decided it was high time to swoop in and find a little spot in which to root herself.

A member of the Imperial Court she has been present at meetings with the Elder Council for many years, perhaps with an eye on the throne herself, it cannot be certain exactly what game the Black Queen is playing, well, at least not to those uninvolved. Her desire to see the Dominion on their knees lead to her becoming involved in a plot to reform the Blades, acting as the bridge between the Imperial Court and Velanya Therys.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster