Wisdom of the Ancestors - Discussion

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering if it would be okay if I gave Svarn a better weapon. I was thinking of giving him a battleaxe. I figure he tosses a stick for Fenrir and the wolf comes back with The Woodsman's Friend since that is the weapon I am currently using my Svarn character in-game and I think it looks totally badass.

I was wondering if it would be okay if I gave Svarn a better weapon. I was thinking of giving him a battleaxe. I figure he tosses a stick for Fenrir and the wolf comes back with The Woodsman's Friend since that is the weapon I am currently using my Svarn character in-game and I think it looks totally badass.

Sure.

Looks good, LoreMaster. :)

Where do you think Jo'Branzel is in Skyrim right now? Or have you given that thought yet? :P

Well, consider this my very nervous return to roleplaying. Darkedge, Auriana, you two will recognize the bottom two characters, and the first one's surname. Zephyr, if you're still here, you might too.

=============================================================

Name: Suetin Marczon

Race: Breton

Appearance: 5'9'', lean and musclar, short-cropped black hair, deep and calm green eyes, typical fair Breton skin.

Skills: Proficient with blades, specializes in archery. Some knowledge of destruction and restoration magic due to his Breton heritage. Due to his position in the Legion, he is also a sneak and knows light armor.

Equipment: A full suit of tempered leather with elven underlays in the non-flexible areas for reinforcement. A dwarven alloy saber, and a composite bow made of specially treated oakwood. Due to extended durations in the field, most of his arrows consist of field-fletched shafts and arrowheads of various at-hand materials such as animal bones, rocks, and even just sharpened sticks sometimes.

Homeland: Skyrim, born and raised in Solitude.

Personality: Calm - even under fire, sharp-witted, and analytical. He dislikes killing without a reason, and only fights when necessary. He is staunchly loyal to his friends and very sympathetic to innocents caught in the war. His humble attitude can sink to extremes though, breeding depression and inconfidence.

Background: Suetin was born and raised in Solitude, right there in the province of Skyrim. He comes from a family that has a long history of military service in the Legion - the Marczons - and followed in their footsteps by signing onto the Legion as a scout and infiltrator when he turned eighteen. He was always a quick study in the training courses, and quickly showed an aptitude for unconventional tactics in dealing with a variety of situations. He also took a second course in basic squad leadership, which he also handily passed. Twenty-seven years later, he has a reputation as one of the Skyrim Legion's best solo agents and a capable team leader as well. He has been around during his service, having seen combat in Cyrodiil in the Great War with the Aldmeri Dominion prior to the current renewal, and even did a small stint down in Elsweyr for a couple of years. He is currently devoting his energies to assisting the beleaguered Skyrim legions as best as he can, and his last assignment took him and a team deep into the Reach, where another great enemy besides the Thalmor - the Forsworn - have reportedly been giving Legion supply convoys grief.

=================================================

Name: Sorinyarie

Race: Altmer (High Elf)

Appearance: 6'7'' (typical tall Altmer), lean and muscular, shoulder-length dark read hair, and piercing, bright orange eyes.

Skills: Destruction and illusion magic primarily, some restoration knowledge as well. Handy enough with a blade for up-close fighting.

Equipment: A tight-fitting, dark blue cotton jerkin and matching skirt with a chainmail shirt overlay, her array of respective spells (nothing overpowered of course), and a sturdy steel longsword.

Homeland: Morrowind - parents were a pair of merchants from Summerset Isle.

Personality: Extremely self-hypercritical and slow to get over failings, traits most likely produced by the myriad of different temperaments she saw in Morrowind where the typical high-and-mighty persona fitting most Altmer wasn't totally fostered. Like many Altmer though, her temper can be a bit short at times and she is quick to act when her companions are in danger. This sometimes leads to her getting into sticky situations, but such is her way.

Background: Born as the child of a pair of itinerant Aldmeri merchants in Morrowind over two hundred years ago, Sorinyarie enjoyed few steady friends throughout her childhood as a result of the family's constant traveling. This made her value the friendships she established in the Legion when she enlisted at age twenty-two more than anything else. Not wishing Sorinyarie to grow up as a magically inept Altmer, her parents encouraged her to spend time at the local Mages Guild halls when they were in the major cities. It wasn't a fomral curriculum at a true academy, but it helped kindle her natural affinities for the arcane arts and she proved an astute pupil despite the limited instruction. This infantile skillset blossomed during her training as a battlemage in the Legion, and after graduating, she went on to garner a reputation as one of the Morrowind legions' best and most shrewd battlemages - qualities exemplified heavily during her station at the antiquated Fort Floodgate on Vvardenfell Island. After the Ashlander rebellion had subsided, she left the fort and drifted between other parts of Morrowind and Cyrodiil with a few sporadic terms in Skyrim and Black Marsh for the next two centuries. She served with the Legion in the Great War agains the Thalmor, and is now against them again in the revived conflict. She is currently up in Dawnstar, waiting for her next orders.

===============================================================

Name: Serrabinashiah Masseribalit

Race: Dunmer (Dark Elf)

Appearance: 5'0'' (Tiny thing, isn't she?)

Skills: A heavily experienced swordwoman and markswoman, as well as a very seasoned scout - meaning she can also sneak and knows how to move in lightweight armors.

Equipment: A full suit of laminated chitin armor, a steel rapier and main gauche (parrying dagger), a second steel dagger, and an ashwood composite bow.

Homeland: Morrowind - specifically, the Ashlands of Vvardenfell.

Personality: She's extremely critical of herself and can be very emotional at times, but she turns into a mother bear when her friends and innocent people (particularly children) are threatened.

Background: She was an Urshilakuan born in the Ashlands of Vvardenfell over two centuries ago, and her upbringing in many regards was typical of that people - except for her preliminary instruction in the handling of the blade and bow. Her husband was a rare breed of Ashlander who thought little of the usual restrictions placed on females. He tutored her in combat when he wasn't out hunting or in meetings, and despite the other men's distaste with it, they came to respect her abilities just the same. When the Ashlander rebellions broke out, she fled further inland to try and escape the in-fighting in her camp. She found the old Fort Floodgate where she was readily accepted by Commanders Lecuaro Marczaon and Nenalaamo as a potential scout due to her skills and knowledge of the area. Her talents were honed further by the Imperial training regimen, and she quickly made a name for herself as one of the fort's best scouts. After the rebellions were quelled, she lingered at the fort for a time, but eventually moved on to other installations throughout Morrowind and eventually eased into Cyrodiil. She stayed there until recently, aiding the Empire against the Thalmor in the Great War. Twelve years ago, she transfered to Skyrim, hoping to get some downtime in the peace granted by the recently ended Stormcloak Rebellion, death of Alduin, and the White-Gold Concordat. However, when the war against the Thalmor flared up again, her pangs of Legion loyalty caused her to remain active despite her wish for rest. She is still in Skyrim and is still a premier scout among the legions there. Her current mission has her down in Falkreath to take an account of the Thalmor holdings there.