"Soviet"-ization of Power Armor(and "Liberty Prime&quot

Chashan

Well....heya all around.

Been looking around on the site for quite some time, Nexus, that is, and...I really appreciate quite a lot of the stuff hosted here. :thumbsup:

Not getting into too much detail there, but...trust me on that one this far at least. :whistling:

Anyway, my "request" as such is quite simple:

Is there anyone actively seeking to replace standard power armor(both outcasts and brotherhood) with "Soviet" textures?

There do seem to be certain "other" replacements, after all, so I'd be pleased if the Red Star would get its place as well. It would even be enough for me if someone just batched a Red Star or Sickle and Hammer onto those bland armors. Automatic 10 stars from my side for that. :biggrin:

If that's nothing new, and someone's already working on that...sorry if I repeat that request, I just hope I'm adding my voice to the "din" there then. :D

Cheers, and thanks in advance!

You mean like this?

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1548

Exactly...far as I understood, though, it just adds this specific armor to the game, while brotherhood and outcasts still run around in their own stuff...

Was only one half of my request, to be had. :D (Other somehow didn't fit into the title anymore)

Other was: Is there someone seeking to batch a true Red Star upon Liberty Prime? Would be greatly appreciated, since listening to that one ramble just somehow...hurts. :D

PS: Guess I should just try to get familiar with G.E.C.K. business to do that stuff on my own, as it at least "seems" quite simple...

Archived