Permenant stalker

iamtimmytheboy

have you realized how incredibly annoying such thing would be? i can't think of anyone who would be willing to be chased down high and low by a *censored* with a sniper rifle that can't just be killed! i mean, we all passed through minefield, and if you read any sort of guide for this game you should have been forewarned to leave this guy alone, but heck! even if the guy just guards the area i just popped his annoying ass off for the sake of being quiet... to hell with karma! i would not tolerate a guy following me through the whole game :S

you know, iamtimmytheboy might just stumble into a great concept!

if this are to be true, then mysterious stranger would fight him and an amazing fight scene

that you get to watch, then mysterious stranger fails lol, then u have to kill that

person :D

it is an interesting idea, but i agree that it would become rather annoying after a few times, think of how aggravating it can be to run into the already integrated stalkers: Talon Company and the Regulators.

i think this could be done, but would need to be handled very carefully.

perhaps adding a terminal or switch so the "Quest" could be turned off/on. or have a version of the mod that causes the villian to come back after a set period of time, but not too soon.

also:

to really give that feeling of being hounded/chased:

perhaps consider an effect where there is a pop-up that warns you when the stalker has closed into a certain range, giving you time to run somewhere else or try to hide. which would also require the ability for the stalker to lose track of you (variables that could be based on opposed checks against your stealth and it's perception or something.)

maybe base it as a "fugitive" themed mod, wherein you are an escaped slave, equip in game slavers with a mesmetron add a captured script, etc.

actually, thats all i had.

-A

you know, iamtimmytheboy might just stumble into a great concept!

if this are to be true, then mysterious stranger would fight him and an amazing fight scene

that you get to watch, then mysterious stranger fails lol, then u have to kill that

person :D

Reminds me of that scene in Final Fantasy VIII, the GF Odin (who randomly appears during fights to kill the enemies in one slice) appears during your fight with Seifer, except Seifer kills Odin instead.

Archived