Endless loading screen issue

Avaro

I also get this from time to time when loading a game after just starting skyrim, no doubt due to some script that was acting out when the game was saved :P

What you could do if it is the same for you is simply load an earlier save then load the latest save once your in-game. Also A Quality World Map caused this for me as well.

Are you speaking of the endless loading screen issue or the random freezing? I've herd of AQWM doing it, but mine was due to HD pack from bethesda and unofficial hd patch for some reason. My problem now are random freezes, though I can make it happen at Helgen after I get off chopping block pretty regularly

I was speaking of the Endless loading screens :p

Random freezes can be a Couple of things, scripts have been my own little demon to conquer, since I run a lot of scripted mods. I've solved most of my issues by doing the following:

If you are using a lot of scripted mods, try adding the following to your skyrim.ini file, this will give the Papyrus VM more time to do it's thing:

[Papyrus]

fUpdateBudgetMS=800

fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=800

fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000

iMinMemoryPageSize=256

iMaxMemoryPageSize=512

iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=2457600

bEnableLogging=0

bEnableTrace=0

bLoadDebugInformation=0

bEnableProfiling=0

For an explanation of what these do see: http://www.creationk...tings_(Papyrus)
Also add the following to data/skse/skse.ini: (Create the file if it does not exist)

[General]

ClearInvalidRegistrations=1

I still occasionally get a CTD or a freeze - but not often enough to be an issue for me. :p

Thanks for all the replies. I've since re installed skyrim and my unnaturally large mod list that may never work. :P I'm about to start a new game and see whats what. I did however drop a few mods. Hopefully some good comes of it. Also if anyone is interested in what was causing that dwarven script spam it was Deadly Dragons addon Deadly Monsters. Funny enough that MOD List is S.T.E.P + realismn/immersion mods maybe another 20-25 mods mostly hunting and such lol.