Wait Time Mods

bleachd

Is it possible for someone to speed up the wait time, like perhaps make it instant? Also setting wait time for days would be interesting too instead of the "24 hours" limit.

I'm not sure if it's possible but I'd like to request a little help because this is one of the things I hate when playing. As fast as it is now it is too slow because:

1) Merchants get more caps in 3-5 days. That means hitting "T", dragging to "24" and doing that again another 2, 3, or 4 times.

Okay, okay that isn't so bad listening to elevator music while waiting for two or three minutes but then on top of that merchants get stocked with 200 caps. And when you grab almost everything you see well you're going to be doing the whole process again at least 3 more times or even more. Compound that on every single merchant stop. Can you say annoying?

Now there is a mod for rich merchants that I am using right now, but its kind of cheap because if I'm evil I'll get a WHOLE LOT more caps when I kill/rob them so this isn't really a 100% solution in my eyes but it's my only choice.

2) When being evil and killing someone here again we have to wait 3 days. Some clicking and a lot of waiting = boring.

3) I like to travel during the day sometimes, because the visibility is better. I usually am using the wait time a lot of times during the course of a game so making it day time and setting off would be nice.

So here is my request and I hope someone can make this possible by either making a mod that makes it instant no matter what you choose or a dramatic speed up if that's easier. Or something else your creative minds can come up with.

Thanks for your time.

Archived