[Req] M-14 Semi-automatic Rifle

jaymaster007

I honestly think that this weapon would fit the setting pretty good. It'd would be semi-automatic and only that. I remember it having the ability to be fully automatic, but it was terribly uncontrollable.

Maybe it could have a but of a dirty wooden texture on it. It'd also be pretty good with the Weapons mod kits.

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/M14-large.jpg

Yeah, I understand M-14 packs way too much power to be really a viable main weapon for infantry. Making somewhat a come-back as a sniper though?

But yeah, one of the nicest looking guns made. I'm actually a bit surprised it hasn't been done yet.

the switch from the m14 to the m16 was one of the major setbacks for our forces during the vietnam conflict. . .due to rumors of infallacy. . .the troops didnt think they had to clean the thing; the m16a1 was both too tight on its tolerences and made too quickly.

Funny, I searched and I couldn't find M14 requests. I was also going to request it but it looks like you beat me to it.

The M14+Weapon Mod Kits would be fantastic. An M21 would make a great sniper, too.

Edit: Oh wow, adding an asterisk to my search did turn up M14 requests.

Funny, I searched and I couldn't find M14 requests. I was also going to request it but it looks like you beat me to it.

The M14+Weapon Mod Kits would be fantastic. An M21 would make a great sniper, too.

Edit: Oh wow, adding an asterisk to my search did turn up M14 requests.

Damn, I guess I when I searched it, I didn't do a good enough job.

sorry! :unsure:

Should be fine. It just brings more due attention to a real man's gun 8) .

Archived