Game Crash when loading save.

LightningStormX

I have lots of mod my game ran just fine i was wearing this armor from a mod, i reinstall the mod and now i cant load in my saves where ever i am wearing that armor, is it possible to not load into that armor? doesn't matter if i uninstall or keep the mod installed it just wont load in saves where i am wearing that armor i am sure my saves are not corrupted, the game crash right when it is about to start.

My advice is to go back to the gamesave your game was working and remember neither uninstall or reinstall a mod in mid-game.

Doing that will sooner or later make your game almost unplayable due to a corrupt gamesave(s) and the reason for that is this.

I have lots of mod my game ran just fine i was wearing this armor from a mod, i reinstall the mod and now i cant load in my saves where ever i am wearing that armor

That's like because in removing then re-adding the mod, the id for the item(s) is(are) no longer valid due to a load order change, so the game can't compromise the id discrepancy if the items are active in a game save.

You might be able to salvage the situation by

1. uninstalling the armor again,
  2. then open all saves you want to be able to open later (that are using that armor, of course),
  3. for safety's sake put on different armor (since at this point, you should be at least partially naked anyway)
  4. create new saves for each of the opened savefiles,
  5. clean those saves with fallrim
  6. And only then reinstall the mod
  7. Finally, reacquire the items in question in each of the new save files.

Yes, you might have to re-enchant something. You might have to smith its armor rating up. And you'll have to do so in each savefile you made (for this repair)... yeah... can't do much about that.

Th

I have lots of mod my game ran just fine i was wearing this armor from a mod, i reinstall the mod and now i cant load in my saves where ever i am wearing that armor

That's like because in removing then re-adding the mod, the id for the item(s) is(are) no longer valid due to a load order change, so the game can't compromise the id discrepancy if the items are active in a game save.

You might be able to salvage the situation by

1. uninstalling the armor again,
  2. then open all saves you want to be able to open later (that are using that armor, of course),
  3. for safety's sake put on different armor (since at this point, you should be at least partially naked anyway)
  4. create new saves for each of the opened savefiles,
  5. clean those saves with fallrim
  6. And only then reinstall the mod
  7. Finally, reacquire the items in question in each of the new save files.

Yes, you might have to re-enchant something. You might have to smith its armor rating up. And you'll have to do so in each savefile you made (for this repair)... yeah... can't do much about that.

Well i did uninstalled the armor it still crashes the same way before i did expected it to be just naked, although... i uninstalled all of my 140 mods and it loaded it game saying it is corrupt but it did load in the place i was at, i reinstall everything hoping maybe its a fill i messed up in bodyslide or something i overwritten that i wasn't supposed to, and its the same with new game same mods it still only loads the ones where i am not wearing that armor, anyways its fine i only lost 3 days of progress, ill check if i can use fallrim to change the armor id in save game.

um you uninstalled 140 mods? I wasn't advising you to uninstall 140 mods, just a single armor mod. Sorry you are having such troubles with modding your game. I don't think fallrim can be used to change an item id, but maybe you know something I don't .. best of luck!

like the OP above, I too had an issue identical to his and being the total schlep that I am, I did a complete wipe and unistall, now I have the pleasure of reinstalling skyrim and CORRECTLY installing the mods the way I should have done it in the first place. oh well, the game still makes me go ooohhh and aaahhhh