ENB How do I get the same overall tone as in this video ?

goranpaa

Hi !

As said :

I'm running the NVT Enb + Obsidian Weathers end ELFX Exteriours. And I have tried to get the same Saturation / contrast - tone as in this video. I thiink another ENB setting are needed to be adjusted too. But wich one or ones ?

I want to add that I have tried some other ENB's for Obsidian too but never quite got there either.

I have also calibrated my monitor carefully.

Anyone here that can point me in the right direction ?

Thank you for your ansver. But I want to keep Obsidian weathers. I tried that ENB with Obsidian and it looked terrible !

I want to add that I have seen this kind of tone in other YouTube videos with other ENB's too.

Edited by goranpaa

Why do you want to keep obsidian weathers? You are looking for the lighting in that video you want cathedral weathers mate... Cathedral weathers is literaly by the same author, with focus on more fantasy lighting like in the video above, while obsidian weathers focuses on a vanilla style.

Edited by Helmsmasher

Thanks for the tip. I will try Cathedral then and see where it takes me ?

Edit. I have to agree that Cathedral weathers are better looking. The shadows and the way light falls are great ! And setting Cathedral to " Bleak " made my day. :- ) Also, I belive that the overall looks are more crisp with the NVT / Cathedral combo.

Edited by goranpaa