[LE] merging armor mods (mesh, textures,...)

Hi all,

I want to create a plugin with multiple armor mods for my furture playthroughs. Similar to what SunJeong did with the Ninirim collection.

For this I want to copy in the armor (3d models, textures,... ) into one big mod file. From the youtube examples I have seen on merging mods, this is not happening (videos say dont delete original mod in vortex). Could someone guide me to a tutorial on how to do this (one big mod file with everything in it)

ps. I understand that this would make it difficult to install armor mod updates but that something I dont mind atm.

I have a huge armor collection set up just as you're saying. However, I never used mod merge. I merged them manually in the kit.

Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp

Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp

This set covers everyone in Skyrim including me. Took me 3 years to finish it off. All are tasteful sexy armors.

Never did one mod merge as it wouldn't let me. I also did files for the entire set to work with the Bodyslide so everything fits everyone perfectly.

So ... yes, it can be done ... Via the Creation Kit

Well I was able to get a few to merge ... like the underwear and a bikini set mod. But, other than that I did it just as you said. I also started from a Vanilla replacer mod.

Then just kept going till I eventually had it all done. The bodyside files really brought it all together. The really crazy part is I also separated each set and made a stand alone for each

part in the armor ... including the recipe/pattern to make it and a full set version ... It is a master set now. Some of the best work I've done for my Skyrim game.

This is the set I started with .. Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT ... Then I just kept going. This mod pretty much showed me how to do it all.

All together it has 5 underwear sets 6 bikini sets hundreds of armors each with all parts separated and full. Literally the best of the best. Learned so much on how to do this.

Honestly crazy with the parts separated how many armor combos there is now. But, sadly some of it's not my work so it's all personal stuff now as I can never upload the set.

Edited by NexusComa2