Resident evil themed mod suggestion

nsmh11

I have also started with a Resident Evil mod. I have started out with the UBCS armor, USS Armor and the Spencer Mansion from the first movie. I tried to retexture a Behemoth so it could become Nemesis but didnt understand Nifskope. Have plans to create the Hive and etc. I think the Pitt skin would work best for zombies. Then add a script that cripple their legs so they act like zombies. Would be nice if one could also add the Feral Ghoul attack to the zombies. The Trogs can with a bit retexture and resizing become a Licker, the same goes with Cerberus.

After retaking the Hive the villa could be used as a player home, guarded by Umbrella or something.

Umbrella Corp, The Hive

I have also started with a Resident Evil mod. I have started out with the UBCS armor, USS Armor and the Spencer Mansion from the first movie. I tried to retexture a Behemoth so it could become Nemesis but didnt understand Nifskope. Have plans to create the Hive and etc. I think the Pitt skin would work best for zombies. Then add a script that cripple their legs so they act like zombies. Would be nice if one could also add the Feral Ghoul attack to the zombies. The Trogs can with a bit retexture and resizing become a Licker, the same goes with Cerberus.

After retaking the Hive the villa could be used as a player home, guarded by Umbrella or something.

Umbrella Corp, The Hive

Yep I love your RE armor. Cant wait to see what you come up with next! Incase you dont know the latest Marts Monster mod makes it so ghouls can revive. Unless you blow off their head or legs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...