cbbe vs chsbhc

balboa2151

hey all......i'm kinda new to modding and i wanted a female body replacer....first i assume that cbbe and chsbhc are two completely different body mods and are incompatible when they are run together...correct? if i run cbbe do i need a nude mod to run with it? i noticed when i read each mods description that chsbhc has breast physics and butt physics but cbbe doesn't and would i have to download unpb( unpb is a different mod also ) the get physics to work? sorry if my question is stupid but i'm trying to learn how this modding thing works. any help would be greatly appreciated

Ahh well there's a bit of setup to allow BBP for the CBBE body, what you can do is install CHSBHC or the BBP version of UNP (each are a bit different on the animation end) first, overwrite it with CBBE 3.2. You could also try Natural Breasts or Dragonfly's TBBP. CBBE comes with the Bodyslide tool, you'll want to brush up on that a bit but you can create a custom body type/size and have BBP enabled for it.

XP32's Maximum Skeleton is also advised to use along with these options as it provides a high quality skeleton that is compatible with several animations and mods like Dual Sheath Redux that change the position of weapons sheathed on the body.

In short, there's a lot to take in when doing such things at first but once you become familiar with each of those mods and how to set them up it's not as bad as it seems to begin with.

thank you greenlion for your help.....soooooo....if i download what you said in your paragrapgh above and download cbbe armor....bikin's....sexy armor ect. , as long as it's cbbe compatible then it'll work because i'm overwiting the other mods...correct?

For armors not all of them are BBP enabled (if they have it then you just choose that version), but if you use the Bodyslide program you can generate any configured for Bodyslide and BBP animation by choosing the BBP version in the program, whatever preset you like and then Batch Building if you want the whole category of armor or just building that Body/Armor by itself. If you aren't worried about BBP for armors, then any that is made for the CBBE body will work. It is best to use the same body type (Curvy, Slim etc.) so it doesn't look weird when you change from an armor to the naked body.

Some mods like ChronoTrigger77's Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide and BBP and my mod make use of the Bodyslide Plus Plus program that adds extra sliders to further customize the body and armor. Some of the time you can choose between a straight replacer for the vanilla armor and standalone.

Edited by TheGreenLion

Remember: the CBBE mod page has pretty much all the info you need. There are visual guides for using BodySlide, and the CBBE Compatible Files thread listing all the mods that work with CBBE.

The reason you have to install another mod to get BBP with CBBE is because you need the BBP skeleton and animations, which CBBE doesn't provide.

Thank you jeir.....soooo....just so I understand ....cbbe is a body mod with textures? Not all body mods come with textures correct ? And to get bbp and tbbp ....I have xp32 skeleton installed or do I still need another mod that supports bbp and tbbp because cbbe doesn't....correct? This mod stuff is really confusing....lol Thanks

CBBE is a body mod with meshes and textures. Most body mods have meshes and textures, although some only have meshes.

The UNPB mod had been taken down, last I checked, so install in this order:

1. CHS (or any mod you can find that includes BBP files). You will get the animation files from this.

2. XP32 Skeleton. The skeleton is from this.

3. CBBE. The hand/feet meshes, and the hand/body&feet textures from this.

You the use BodySlide to generate the BBP-compatible meshes. Install BodySlide, open it, set the BreastGravity slider to 0% on both sides of the utility, and the click Create Bodies to automatically install the meshes.

• 9 months later...