SkyRe - Character almost invincible? NPC hardly doing any dmg.

aarakai

So I installed SkyRe, and the uncapper (i think, who knows if its for sure working yet), and I didn't understand exactly how to install the balbor's mod MANUALLY** since I needed an older version that did not have the NMM button.

However, when I started playing, it seems like the enemies do hardly any damage.

** I'm just level two **

I assumed the reproccer was working correctly becasue items like the composite imperial bow that you can craft was slightly better than the iron longbow. (45 and 43 respectively)

My guy uses heavy armor, and his armor rating is about 203 with a shield

I haven't found any other kind of immersive armor quiet yet so I can't compare to vanilla armor to see if the reproccer is working.

I set the difficulty up to Master, and i let a wolf beat on me for about 5 minutes...

Had bandits hit me about 15 or 20 times before I needed to heal.

Something seems very wrong here =( I'm over 10 hours of frustration and dissapointment into installing SkyRe and it's suggested addons.... Someone help =(

All I did to install Balbor's was to copy the stats.xml and replaced my old stats.xml found in my recapper folder. I could not run it with NMM and use the reproccer patcher, it would not work because I believe i had the wrong version installed. (only version that works with nmm)

- If this was MANUALLY installed incorrectly, please let me know.

- If you have any other ideas of what can be wrong, or how to troubleshoot, or how to make sure different addons are actually functioning correctly, please let me know

Thanks

ReProccer works only if you have ran it...

So run the reproccer.

Reproccer patches with Stats.xml are always manual install... you have to replace the Stats.xml of ReProccer, then run ReProccer again (it uses the Stats.xml file to change values on items in the game).

You are level 2 and armor 203? That cannot be correct. Invincible in SkyRe also doesnt exist.

So does anyone have any idea as to the reason of why my vanilla armor values would be so escalated? Just using SkyRe, community uncapper, custom elys ini file for uncapper, and a manually installed Stats.xml from balbors?

Ran reproccer patcher, made block list... Ran Boss...

My we dmg: iron longbow at 42 at lv 2 with no perks... Not sure if my wep values are off or not

Hi guys,

i seem to have a similiar problem. Only... the other way around. I am also using SkyRe with Balbor and Steelsouls Reproccer.

I am also using a few custim Armour sets, such as The Armor of Intrigue and the Bosmer Armour.

I also use Immersive Armours...

And so far my char has not been able to find anything better than the light "Hunter" armour... wich is a lot better than Elven (Hunter 108 and Elven 89). Today I crafted the Armour of Intrigue Cuirass and its armour value is at 68... so it is more or less useless.

The same is true for the Bosmer Armour sets... the "Bosmer Elder Armour" wich should be about as good as glass was just a little better than a normal leather armour.

I did run the Reproccer... and both mods show up in Reprocer.esp master list.

Any ideas?

Is there a way to change the stats manually?

Cheers,

bertibott

Hi guys,

i seem to have a similiar problem. Only... the other way around. I am also using SkyRe with Balbor and Steelsouls Reproccer.

I am also using a few custim Armour sets, such as The Armor of Intrigue and the Bosmer Armour.

I also use Immersive Armours...

And so far my char has not been able to find anything better than the light "Hunter" armour... wich is a lot better than Elven (Hunter 108 and Elven 89). Today I crafted the Armour of Intrigue Cuirass and its armour value is at 68... so it is more or less useless.

The same is true for the Bosmer Armour sets... the "Bosmer Elder Armour" wich should be about as good as glass was just a little better than a normal leather armour.

I did run the Reproccer... and both mods show up in Reprocer.esp master list.

Any ideas?

Is there a way to change the stats manually?

Cheers,

bertibott

ReProccer does that, you need SkyRe patches for your armor mods to correctly work in SkyRe or their values will make no sense. If the mod creator of 'Bosmer Elder Armour' set the armor material as Leather and then upped the armor value to Glass armor quality, the ReProccer will return that armor to Leather quality because that's what the material of that armor is. The only way to fix that is to manually add a record for the Bosmer armor in Stats.xml and setting it's Armor value back again to where it was (you can check the original value in tes5edit).

I had to do the same thing for a few custom armors that didn't have a SkyRe patch (eg. Misfit armors, which are under Clothing, so in SkyRe they have NO armor value).

@OP, what you need to do is get tes5edit, open it, load ALL your mods into it and then expand ReProccer.esp and check under Armor or Weapon what it is doing... perhaps it can tell you a thing or two.

ReProccer works only if you have ran it...

So run the reproccer.

Reproccer patches with Stats.xml are always manual install... you have to replace the Stats.xml of ReProccer, then run ReProccer again (it uses the Stats.xml file to change values on items in the game).

You are level 2 and armor 203? That cannot be correct. Invincible in SkyRe also doesnt exist.

prod, thank you for the help but i'm still having problems. After replacing the stats.xml file, I ran th e reproccer jar, and it patched it. However, when I play the game, my armor values of even the VANILLA armor is extremely escalated. The imperial heavy armor set you get in the beginning gives me over 200 armor rating.

What could be causing that?

I've installed SkyRe, community uncapper, a custom elys ini file for the uncapper. T3nd0's reproccer, and manualy overwrit the original stats.xml with my balbors stats.xml

Then i ran the reproccer again. (I also made the appropriate block lists)

Then i used BOSS to get the order of plugins set up.

So why would my vanilla armor be soooo high?