"Nexus Mod Manager has stopped working" problem

saxyswimmer95

Uninstall/re-install didn't help me, but wiping the temp data under Black tree Gaming did. Unfortunately it did also register the uninstall of every mod, which required a complete reinstall of everything. On the bright side, I didn't have to re-download it all, at least.

• 1 year later...

Try this way to solve - is to locate the path: C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Black_Tree_Gaming\NexusClient.exe_XXXXXXXXXXX\ and delete EVERYthing you find there. Than simply restart your old NMM installation. It will start like just installed, but with all your mods and load order)

This worked for me thanks

• 2 months later...

Try this way to solve - is to locate the path: C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local\Black_Tree_Gaming\NexusClient.exe_XXXXXXXXXXX\ and delete EVERYthing you find there. Than simply restart your old NMM installation. It will start like just installed, but with all your mods and load order)

This Works really well no uninstall required ! ,, but the AppData folder is hidden on my computer - had to search " Black_Tree_Gaming " to get there , deleted it , launched NMM , it came right up - followed the prompts - updated to latest version and bingo - mahvelous !