Phoenix Armory Problm

Benjagreen

Hello,

I install phoenix armory for female

http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonage/mods/1660/?

If I give it at the beginning (the recrut armor) but i don't find it (the entire set + weapon) to the Bodahn's store at the camp party.

Maybe they are a other way to get this armour?

can you help me please?

Are you looking for the items in his inventory at the first post-Lothering camp (the archdemon dream camp)? If so, that camp is a different area/instance; Bodahn's stock will not include mod-added items. If that is the case, leaving the camp (go back to Lothering, for example) and returning will place you in the "regular" party camp, with a reset of Bodahn's inventory.

• 2 months later...

I simply cannot get the mod to work. I went to the Quartermaster in Ostagar and it isn't there under 'goods' or 'other goods.' I'm confused, as well. :blink:

As the post above yours says, the items in this mod will not appear in Bodhan's inventory until after the first "post-Ostagar" Camp cutscene.

So obviously the Quartermaster in Ostagar never has these things at all.

The Quartermaster only has the recruit armour before the Kocari wilds joining quest. The weapons are in the mages chest access is to it is after the Kocari wilds quest

• 1 month later...

I simply cannot get the mod to work. I went to the Quartermaster in Ostagar and it isn't there under 'goods' or 'other goods.' I'm confused, as well. :blink:

As the post above yours says, the items in this mod will not appear in Bodhan's inventory until after the first "post-Ostagar" Camp cutscene.

So obviously the Quartermaster in Ostagar never has these things at all.

TheFeralWolf was correct to ask having had an issue with the Quartermaster in Ostagar.

Per the mod's description area:

"Usage:

• The Phoenix-Recruit armor set is sold by the Quartermaster at Ostagar King's Camp during the day. Check his "other goods."

"