Female huge mutated left hand

icomc

First of all, greetings to you all as this is my first post here.

Like the title says, I have a problem with this thingie with the female hand (the one with Pip Boy glove). I should first clear out that I disabled all of my mods, reinstalled FO3 and still can't get rid of it, as stated so, it is not a conflict. I have tried some body mods with no luck. I also tried to conduct some search on the issue, but came up with nothing, so most likely only I have this bug. I can't reckon what might be causing it, perhaps that's just how the skeleton is? However I do hope to get rid of it somehow as it is annoying my head off. :wallbash:

Any info much appreciated... :thanks:

Hi!

I dont know what your problem is.

Look into data\meshes\characters folder and get rid of any straggler files you may have in there cause there should be nothing if you have no mods.

Also look into data\meshes\pipboy3000 and delete anything bad in there.

you might also try dimonized experimental small hands

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?act=at...ost&id=9016

and or use pipboy pda mod

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=8411

That really is an odd problem, I don't think I've ever heard of that happening before. Baduk has given you good advice though, personally, I would go with the Pip-boy PDA mod, unless you are just really attached to the vanilla arm mounted Pip-boy's styling. Also, what he said about checking your meshes folder is I think the best idea. If you aren't using any mods, you could actually delete all the female meshes and when you start Fallout 3 back up, the game will load the necessary vanilla .nifs from the BSA and that should fix your problem (I know that works with textures, so I am assuming the same goes for meshes as well, if I am wrong somebody please correct me).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
I've had this exact same problem for months now. Even after reformating my computer after a windows xp complete die fest on me, and reinstalling the game on a new clean harddrive no mods the issue continues..... :wallbash:

Ever tried swapping your Vanilla Fallout Files with someone elses? (ESMs/BSAs?) - beware

they need to be from the same region though (US/UK etc.)

I've had this exact same problem for months now. Even after reformating my computer after a windows xp complete die fest on me, and reinstalling the game on a new clean harddrive no mods the issue continues..... :wallbash:

Well I don't know anyone from the same region who plays this game. :unsure: