[Mod] The Arbor - partially invisible Walls

sauhan77

It appears that you have an older version of DC Interiors, since the newest version does not require DCInteriors Update nor DCInteriors_DLC_Collectables. I would download and install the latest DCInteriors and eliminate the update and collectibles.

Or it could just be that your graphics card and system RAM cannot handle the load.

Have you added the Large Address Aware changes to the Fallout3.exe?

Yes i have the 4GB Patch and a very good Pc.

The DC Int. Update Patch is made by myself for inventory sorting... disabling all DC int. Mods didn´t help also.

Looking at the shot (enb2014) say's your using an ENB ,if this is so, then it is to blame and your card can not process the commands of the d3d9.dll running in the game, the Video card installs the drivers and the direct-x d3d9.dll you need, that shot shows the grids are set on FULL and that means you can walk on air, but can not fall through the invisible floors. Do the invisible walls have collisions? IF so, I am right, Turn off the graphics cards display programs setting for GRID use and Turn OFF all AA functions, you should now have all items available.

Been here before, wanna see my collections?

http://abload.de/img/enb2014_04_0901_17_34weu8u.jpg

kitty

hey Purr4me,

yes you were right, when starting the game without enb the walls are visible... strange that this appears only in the arbor mod, i never had invisible walls bevore...

turning off all AA in the nvidia Center didn´t help... do you know where can i find that GRID Option you mentioned? i don´t wanna play without the ENB :)

Some software support is available in my signature, for browsers support, it leads to a page of the LEADING manufactured and reaming companies websites that have detection engines for your equipments use, please choose what is detected first always, FORGO any betas, as they are Hybrids.

ATI Radon is my software built on chip APU AMD processor ,partnered with Nvidia,My software has the settings in it, only very few Nvidea's packages has it, but, there are accelerators programs that aslo gives access to these ports so you can cnfigure the "machine" better, not the game. IT is the desktops use of the display driver that controls the grids for your monitor, and IF you use a TV set, LED, LQD, OR plasma as I have seen them too, the arguments between the system and the hardware come into this mess as well, Mhz settings for the game Origins are 64hrz. most systems and windows allow allow 60hrz. so it is also seen in the differences in arguments over this control feature between Fomms graphic's settings and the games launcher, these two pieces of software "Fight" over that control.

lets do this first, give me more details of the stuff you have, mainly the devices, less any software. and you can also try searching the system32 directory for the on-board driver d3d9.dll it is supposed to run and drop that bad boy into the game ....see what happens.

kitty

Hey Kitty,

i tried altering the opportunities in the nvidia control Center, but nothing helped... i´m not sure that i understood everything you wrote, but i think i´ll let it be.

i played skyrim, FNV and now Fo3 and this Problem never occured before, so i will just disable my enb while playing the Arbor-Mod and then delete the mod.

Thanks a lot for your help!