True sword mage mod talk

borgmaster

Im interested in starting a sword mage mod. The sword mage type in question is loooooosseeelly based on dnd. So far i just plan on making a few custom spells and enchantments to go with a quest but im not sure some of the mod ideas would work.

Biggest concerns:

Can i make a barrier spell persist for a few minutes after casting? Like a shoot and forget spell.

Could i give swords the spellbreaker enchantment so that when any sword is used to block it would cast the barrier.

Ive seen teleport spells work but they can be finicky(through walls and such), is there a way to combine a teleport spell and a invisibility spell without messing up the ai horrendously.

Minor concerns:

Making good aegis spells such as snare aegis and assualt aegis. Its more balance than anything.

Can i make a barrier spell persist for a few minutes after casting? Like a shoot and forget spell.

Barrier: Yes, it's been done before in another mod called Dwemerverse

Spellbreaker: Theoretically yes. Go into the CK and make a sword then put spellbreaker's enchantment on it. Or if you want to modify it a bit, create a new enchantment using spellbreaker as base.