just have a Question ?

shawnnn35

You are confusing your hard drive with RAM. (there is also VRAM, which is graphics-specific memory. This is part of your graphics card, if you have one, or you may have an integrated graphics setup, though those are more common on a laptop.

Depending on your computer, these may all be integrated, or not.

Typically a desktop will have separate components, so you may be able to buy RAM sticks, or upgrade your GPU to one with more VRAM. (this is an easy thing to do yourself, and RAM is cheap--assuming your motherboard supports more RAM.)

(Technically, you could configure an external hard drive to act as RAM, but it would be slower than upgrading your RAM, assuming that is a possibility. Probably an SSD external drive would be a better solution in that case.)

In order to give specific help, more specific info on your computer would be needed. There is a forum on this site dedicated to hardware and software questions, you will find lots of help there.

ok well I have a NVidia gforce 750 2GB grathics card and on my desktop I have 2gb of memory and can't get immersive armors or immersive weapons and ufo makes skyrim crash and can't use most quest mods just guessing I'm having a memory problems

ok well I have a NVidia gforce 750 2GB grathics card and on my desktop I have 2gb of memory and can't get immersive armors or immersive weapons and ufo makes skyrim crash and can't use most quest mods just guessing I'm having a memory problems

A 2 GB graphics card is quite adequate.

However, 2 GB of RAM is a problem, especially with Skyrim.

Like I said before, adding RAM is quite easy to do yourself, but you do need to know what your motherboard supports, and which type of RAM to get.

One good place to start is to read up on it... Here is a PCworld article. You might also try sites like Tom's Hardware.

Don't worry about not knowing--everybody started that way. I consider Skyrim modding a great opportunity for people to learn more about their computers.