can i get mods for my xbox 360?

alSeen

i do have oblivion on my laptop. i had at one point aver two hundred (didnt use em all since some were basically the same) then i deleted them all and redownloaded only the goods ones. got to 200 AGAIN and had to 'cleanse' my game again cuz the grass screwed up so now i have less than a hundred mods for oblivion. but anyway, it was fallout 3 i DIDNT have for PC but im changing that in a few weeks ;D

You had the same problem with Oblivion that I twice had before. Too many mods. Once you have so many, they're bound to overlap at parts and result in problems. It got so bad that I couldn't even load Oblivion without it crashing due to some conflict in the mods that I never could localize. 

I hoped I've learned though not to use as many mods. Currently, I'm only using the 5 mods from before that I used the most. Next time you go recollecting your mods, I'd recommend to get only those that you used the most as to avoid any chances for in-game conflict. You'll save yourself a lot of headaches in the future.

And never forget about load order. Dezdimona is fairly good with that though, so I'd ask her if you have questions about load order.

Actually I know you can get mods for games like Halo 3 and Gears of War, because my friend Chance has a few. I just don't know how you get them. All I know is it has something to do with hooking your 360 up to your PC. :thumbsup:

Actually I know you can get mods for games like Halo 3 and Gears of War, because my friend Chance has a few. I just don't know how you get them. All I know is it has something to do with hooking your 360 up to your PC. :thumbsup:

And then you void your three-year warranty on the system. the 360's still quite expensive so I would never find doing something worth it (not like I'd ever even do that to begin with).

I'll just get the 360 games that aren't modable on PC or those that I like a lot so I never really get bored with not having mods.

And then you void your three-year warranty on the system. the 360's still quite expensive so I would never find doing something worth it (not like I'd ever even do that to begin with).

I'll just get the 360 games that aren't modable on PC or those that I like a lot so I never really get bored with not having mods.

Actually no you wouldn't lose your 3 year warranty unless you tamper with the system and mod it. Not the games on it. All you need to do to hook your 360 up to the PC is buy a cord at your local GameStop :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

The fact is that you CAN hack a 360 in order to put mods on said 360 along with a host of downloaded games and a custom hard drive and what not.

But you run the very high risk of killing said 360 unless you have a doctorates in elesctonics then dont bother doing it.

Not so impossible but even harder then the 360 as the 360 hard drive is external the PS3 hard drive is internal.

The fact is if you want to mod a came on consuls you have to hack them to peices change the boot system and install your own custom hard drive with the game files on the drive along with all the mod files already installes.

Its possible for both but to my understanding illigal.

That is why it would be too hard but inorder to do so you would have to download the games its self(Yes there are torrents of fallout 3 for xbox) I know one of my buds has a hacked 360 that he does not hook up to the net honistly I think its tarded cause I use my 360 for netflix.

Any who I was asking bout using mods for the games and he showed me a few but he knows how to progam computer files so he is equiped to change the mods to the correct file type. I couldent do it even if I tried but he has it set up.

Again though its highly illigel I told him but he no care.

Its possible but extreemly stupid