Lab coat/coats

RawrImDragon

Ok, so having used mods for some time I started to wonder if there are any labcoats, unfortunately there's not really anything, even a quick google only brings up forums, no actual mods, now my request is 2 fold. If a labcoat mod already exists, can you please direct me to it and regardless would it be possible for someone to make a simple one, preferrably something that can be worn as an armor (so it doesn't conflict with anything else)

I'm not bothered about crazy awesome physics, but I do want to run around skyrim feeling like the most badass scientist ever. I saw a request was made for this before, on this very site. But that was 2 years ago, so I think it's time for me to ask. Can someone make me a badass scientist?

I'm not sure what way I want to go, more skyrim like, with the coat but also weird extras, or just a plain old coat, nothing else.

This is my first request so if I didn't provide enough info, please enquire and I will give any information I can.

Many thanks, Rawr :3

This kind

http://www.progarmentusa.com/v/vspfiles/photos/6499-3.jpg

About knee length and open (not buttoned up).

EDIT: I had hoped the picture would shrink a bit but at least you can see what little detail there is

Edited by RawrImDragon

There is labcoats from fallout that show a good model basis, but the textures are waaaaaaay too dirty

e.g.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110609203105/fallout/images/9/9c/Lab_coat.png

Also given how much people love these kinds of things, if there's a female version of the labcoat (which would be ideal) then possible options for nothing underneath and just the coat? Hell do it for the male too (at least as an option), It would make for an interesting armor/clothing

I have no idea how difficult doing physics and BodyMod stuff is so I'd most definately say it's not needed but would be cool (Bodymods best would probably be CBBE and UNP, or UNPB if my nothing underneath idea is followed)

Edited by RawrImDragon

• 10 months later...