Anime Bleach Soulslayer With Bankai For Oblivion

andym3

:ph34r: i wish for everybodys cooperation here , i need somebody to make a mod where i can use

ichigos Zangetsu in shikai and bankai form complete with reiatsu flow and transformation and of course the attacks such as getsuga tensho and tensa Zangetsu for reference visit bleachportal.net ,if you need anything

please reply i will answer , i need your helllppp!

[Rant]

First off, if you have a request for a mod, then it's not going to get you anywhere to come and say things like "i need somebody to make a mod" and such. Even though it's not a huge thing, it makes your post that much nicer to read.Instead, try asking. Also, you're not going to get many responses unless you state what you are willing to do for this mod. Don't expect somebdoy to just up and make a mod for you just because you asked. Even if you don't know much about the CS, you could learn a little bit about it and do something. And since somebody is going to make this for you, instead of providing them with a single link, you could explain in detail what each of the things you want is, so modders will know whether it can be done or not. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not going to spend half an hour checking out a site just to see if a mod I'm making on a request is possible or not. It's nobody's job to make these mods for you.

[/Rant]

I'm not saying that nobody is going to make this mod for you, you just may want to add a little bit more detail first.

:( my sincere apologies,thanks for the reply and well id like somebody with the time to spare to please help me cause i dont have the CS for oblivion i already tried to install it and it says that it wont work so please help me i can give you more reference if that is what you wish for, how bout ;) :( i tell you that what i mean by Zangetsu , its a large cleaver like blade as you can see in the picture below, i need it to have 200 damage capability plus

special attacks like getsuga tensho as in the picture below , then id like somebody to apply a pixel effect or watchamacallit so it has reiatsu(spiritual energy) as in the first picture of my post flowing out, than the ability to transform into bankai (Full release) form and the bankai shape of the sword is a black katana with a chain attached to the hilt and a . I hope thats enough for a start please look up the link i mentioned in my first post if not enough, please reply and hellp me .>shikai>

bankai>

ROFL, 200 damage capability....

Anyways, i mean i am a fan of Bleach, but idk, some of the attacks would be very hard if not impossible to do, though for someone that is good at modaling could probly do the blades fairly easly(i suck at modalling, i'm a scripting guy). I would suggest if someone does make it, don;t make it 200 dmg, then its more or less liek pointless other then too look at for a little =P i would wanna be able to use it constantly. I'm not saying have it have sucky damage, i'm saying resonable maby a little higher then Umbras blade, shrug. Anyways shrug if anyone accually decideds to try to do this and needs a few scripts done, i can do it, shouldn't be hard.

I would liek to go back on my statement earlier, i figured out that it would be quite possible to do this, with the attacks and everything. Here is what i am thinkin.

-For the base sword(the Shikai) it is more or less a standard sword, though considered magical, and it has a script that at liek a 5% chance shoots a lighting boltish thing for lets say 100dmg or somethin.

-For Bankai, or the second form and more powerful version of the sword i was thinking that how it would work would be a greater power, so once per day, that summons the Bankai style blade, which would be significatly more powerful then the original form. This would last for idk, a minute or something, maby even giving bonus to speed or somethin.

That would be the basic structure for this, idk if there is a need to add to much graphical crazyness, as that makes it over complicated and really is unnesseary. Also because it is gonna be a badass sword i was thinking that there should be a small quest that one has to do, just like how ichigos has to go through many trials to truly become powerfu, otherwise the sword becomes meaningless.

I would be willing like i said earlier to do scripting for this, if someone wants to do modaling or any otherpoo.

Oh and btw, only reason i gave this any thought is because i am a pritty big fan of Bleach, your lucky andy.

Your second post was much better, good detail, didn't seem rushed, etc.

Also, in regards to Myydraal's post, I think a lot of the ideas you have would work well for what I think you're getting at here. (I've never heard of bleach, so I'm just going by what's said.) You could make the power only work if you had the lesser sword in your posession, etc. However, the energy coming from the blade would be fairly easy to make. I have a mod (can't remember where I got it, but it shouldn't be too hard to find) that makes weapons with elemental enchantments visible.

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b395/Dem...antedShock2.jpg

As well, there are flame and frost enchantments, and if someone wanted to take the time they could figure out how that worked and jsut tweak it from there. I'd help out, but I'm only good at scripts, and this will take only one or two simeple ones.

Good luck with the mod!

:)All Bleach fans and modders gather up for a grand mod when not THE mod of a century!!!!!

and i hope you got some time because i put my heart and soul in this one trust me it got about a dozen of information etc all you should need.

anyways thanks guys for the replys ,so far and im happy that im not the only bleach junky out there cause i digg this poo, if you know what i mean ,its like the most addictive thing ever once you get into it its freaggin awesome i love it from the bottom of my heart , NO 1. big times of all Animes ever and trust me i know quite a few hundred i download em per torrent files at animsuki.com and animeyume.org. and just to let you know im 20,and am half american half german and live in germany.o.k.good.

now to buisness guys , so i was thinking i got another great idea ,how about making a complete ichigo character with black shinigami costume with all the accessories as seen in the picture and id like him to have the ability to do shunpo(teleportation)like behind an enemy but like slowmotion so that the enemy doesnt notice until its too late but only for bankai and as Myydraal said how about a quest wher you have to find the swords (withe bankai )and have to fight hollow ichigo yeah you heard me right from episode 49 hollow ichigo the bad part in ichigo where he has to fight it in order to obtain the sword once more so if you would make a quest do something like that and a hollow ichigo with the laughter sounds and the hollow sound from hollow ichigo o.k.And i would like the bankai to last like about 10 to 15 min. with like the sword having the attack called tensa zangetsu(heavenly chains slicing thru the moon) and that you can were the normal shinigami outfit of ichigo but when you turn into bankai that you get the black katana with the chain and bankai tsuba and of course the awesome suitlike outfit he has while in bankai maybe a new magical effect for the reitsu like flowing wind going away from your body but with a blueish glowing effect that lasts about 2 min. when you turn into bankai, or the slicing effect of getsuga tenshou to be like a crescent moon just when you swing the sword downwards that it will activate and fly away from the sword much like a projectile but as already said with a crescent moon shape and blue glowing effect much like in the lower picture where the reiatsu is glowing too.here the full explanation for both attacks and the bankai form of Getsuga Tenshou (Moonfang Skyshock) [Technique].

Shikai Zangetsu's power is simple but deadly. He can translate the user's spiritual pressure into tangible energy. The resulting crescent moon of light is very deadly. It can slice cleanly through anything; rock, buildings, people. The mastered technique is almost called projectile, since it can slice anything from 50 feet ahead and 10 feet wide.Getsuga Tenshou (Moonfang Skyshock) [Evolved Verson] [Technique]

Like the shikai ability, the Getsuga Tenshou can split everything from steel to people. But the bankai verson is slightly different. Using the speed from Tensa Zangetsu, the user is able to fire two Getsuga Tenshou from two different ways in the blink of an eye(so to speak your gona have to build in slowmotion or something in this one) , The damage increases dramaticly also.

Bankai: Tensa Zangetsu (Heaven's Chain Cutting Moon)

The one exception to the "bankai is big" rule, Tensa Zangetsu is comparatively very small. In fact, this is the only form in which Zangetsu looks anything like a normal sword. He is still as long as he always was, but he now has a formal hilt, crossguard and blade. Instead of the cloth his Shikai form had, a short length of chain dangles from the base of the hilt. He finally gets a crossguard, though it isn't normal. Four prongs bend out to form the kanji for "ban", with the base of the blade at it's center. And every last square inch of him is dead black. Even his Getsuga Tenshou are dark as pitch. As for Tensa Zangetsu's ability, he takes everything that most bankai put into being big and translates it into speed boosts for the user. The boosts are big enough that Ichigo can launch Getsuga Tenshou from two totally opposite sides of a target, almost simultaneously. Like Zabimaru's user, Zangetsu's user changes appearance, albeit very slightly. The top half of the shinigami blacks becomes a sort of suit topcoat instead of a kimono, pinned together at one spot, then left to flare out into ragged ends.

And if you can how about sound files from ichigo in japanese like the call before he makes when he uses getsuga tenshou or is about to go into bankai mode where he calls !Bankaiiiii!.

please if you need any help look for people with your utmost effort because when this mod is finished ,this bleach fan here is gonna be the most happiest shinigami on this planet >doumo arigatou gozaimapooa<wich means thank you very much, and keep it up with the good work dont let this project die as so many others have already ,im counting on you buddies and godspeed!!!!!!! :D

>this is tensa zangetsu!!!(lightning fast blade attacks where you can only see trails of black) and getsuga tenshou> and

Hollow ichigo>

• 4 months later...

The transformation mentioned above brings an interesting question to my mind: Is it possible, using script(s), to switch the .nif and .dds for an object in game?

If it is, then transformations of all types would be possible without adding or removing items from a player's inventory. Also, if it was an equipped item, when it transforms, the player wouldn't have to re-equip it, nor would a script need to re-equip it on the player (not sure if the latter is possible through scripting).

Cool thought for a mod, by the way.

No, in order to make something like this work (and I have infact toyed with the idea of making a mod like this) you would have to use a script which removes the first weapon, then adds and equips the second version of that weapon. The problem with doing any mod like this is the effects of the weapon itself since you're pretty much stuck with enchantments that only hit when the weapon hits. This is the main reason why I havn't done a mod like this, there isn't anything too interesting that you could add to a weapon to make the whole "unlocking of forms" thing worthwhile.

Archived